Forums

Topic: Error Code 005-7552

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

PhoenixLaw92

So I recently purchased a digital copy of Pokemon Y for my 3DS, and when I go to download it, I get the aforementioned error code (005-7552). Anyone have any idea what this means?

PhoenixLaw92

WoomyNNYes

@PhoenixLaw92 If you plug that code into nintendo support's search bar, they point to a page that may be relevant. If it doesn't help you, you can call nintendo support and ask them what that specific code means. Their phone number only displays on their contact page when they are open. If you call them, it can really streamline things if you have nintendo support site loaded, in case they want to point you to directions.

https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a...

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

PhoenixLaw92

@WoomyNNYes I tried doing that earlier, but the code wasn't showing up on the support website. But I did a little more digging around, and it seems to just have been an SD card issue. I reformatted the SD card and everything seems to be working alright now. Does it mean I have to go back and redownload all the games I purchased? Yes. Does that mean I lost quite a bit of save data for some of them? Also yes, but I wasn't too worried about that more than I was about losing out on what I paid for the digital copy of Pokemon Y.

Side Note: I really should've just kept the physical copy I had years ago. Would've never had this issue xD

PhoenixLaw92

WoomyNNYes

@PhoenixLaw92 I think you could saved the Nintendo folder (on the micro sd card) to a pc, then reformatted the card, then copy & pasted the Nintendo folder back onto the card, and you could have kept everything. (in case you run into that issue again)

Anyway, glad you sovled it.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic