Forums

Topic: 10/3/12 NA eShop down for Maintenance

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

CrazyOtto

I think NA, EU, JP, and AU will get everything from NoE's Nintendo Direct.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Firejonie

crosses fingers for GBA games.

Edited on by Firejonie

Firejonie

Hokori

I'll be very mad if it's just background stuff

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

SammyOfMobius

Hopefully GBA games and more 3DS retail downloads.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Geonjaha

3DS Retail games. They'll use the European Nintendo Direct to confirm more 3DS retail downloads just as Japan has done, and then put them up for everyone at once.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

bboy2970

I'm really hoping for GBA games. A real push f retail downloads would be cool too but oh so disappointing...

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

Cipher

I don't think there's any chance at this point of us getting Game Boy Advance games, because if we were going to get them, the Chotto Nintendo Direct for Nintendo eShop in Japan would have mentioned them. If this maintenance is for anything, it'll be for the upcoming retail downloads and possibly a couple of other minor updates as well.

Kyloctopus

GBA Games would be serious. I've never got to the chance of Playing Mario and Luigi: Super Star Saga, so it would be glorious if this was announced.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

SirSmugleaf

Klyo wrote:

GBA Games would be serious. I've never got to the chance of Playing Mario and Luigi: Super Star Saga, so it would be glorious if this was announced.

Well I sure hope GBA games come for your sake because you need to experience the greatness of M&L: SSS!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

CrazyOtto

If it's not GBA games, then I hope they're giving Game Boy and Game Boy Color VC games multiplayer functions like what NES and Game Gear games have.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

LzWinky

Most of the time the eShop goes down it is simple maintenance. Y'all get way too excited

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Hokori

Mr_LztheBleh wrote:

Most of the time the eShop goes down it is simple maintenance. Y'all get way too excited

Well this time all regions are down

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Knux

Guys, this is Nintendo we're talking about here. It's most likely just background maintenance.

Knux

the_shpydar

Mr_LztheBleh wrote:

This. Seriously.
I'm so looking forward to this turning into a "Nintendo, why do you hate us!!!!!eleventy111!!!!!" thread once it comes back and there's been no huge, unrealistic changes that people are half-expecting.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.