The game sees players take on the role of a professor's personal intern, dealing with the ferocity of his collection of so-called horrible pets along the way. These pets are deceiving alien creatures who look adorable on the surface, but turn into hungry monsters when they sense their prey is near.
Described as a space puzzle adventure, the game contains 100 levels which deliver "clever puzzle gameplay mechanics, a heavy dose of humour in a suspenseful plot, and original art with traditional 2D animations".
Here's a list of key features for you:
- Puzzle-adventure game strongly focused on the narrative!
- Learn the aliens’ behavior: use them in your favor!
- 100 levels, collectible items and replayability: 12+ hours of gameplay!
- Distinctive English voice-overs for each character!
- A new hit from the creators of multi-award winning game Nihilumbra!
The game will launch on Nintendo Switch on 11th July; a free demo of the game is going live on the eShop today if you fancy checking it out ahead of time.
Does this look like your kind of thing? Will you be giving the demo a try? Tell us below in the usual place.