Following the news in September that a physical version of Deemo was coming in 2019, PM Studios and acttil have now revealed the rhythm game is arriving in North America on 29th January. Alongside this announcement was the confirmation the game would be compatible with the Nintendo Labo piano.
If you haven't played Deemo before, here's a bit about it along with the key features:
For those new to DEEMO, It is a music rhythm game that centers around the mystifying relationship between Deemo and a little girl. The game progresses as Deemo plays and completes musical piano scores in order to help the little girl return back to her world. A brilliant collection of music styles and genres are available in both instrumental and vocal music formats. For those seeking an extra challenge, all playable songs feature a number of difficulty levels and customizable note speed.
• Musical connection! – Play DEEMO, literally! Select songs will feature Nintendo Labo Piano support to allow you to dive into the game’s truly musical world!
• Heartfelt rhythms! – 250+ captivating songs from a variety of composers and genres await you! Let the melody of the piano soothe your soul!
• 3 difficulty modes! – Start with the beginning Easy mode and work all the way up to Hard to test your sense of rhythm via simple, intuitive gameplay!
• Beautiful hand-drawn artwork! –The gorgeous art of DEEMO will tug at your heartstrings as the gripping story unfolds!
• Mesmerizing story! – The music, artwork, and narrative all come together in this amazingly moving experience! Fall into the world of DEEMO!
Do you plan to pick up a physical copy of Deemo? Tell us in the comments.