Once again, Nintendo has invited Japanese Switch players to vote for their most recommended digital games, and Team17's Overcooked series has plenty to shout about.
As has become a monthly tradition, this survey invites Japanese players who have actually played Switch software titles to take part in random questionnaires, finding out which games they would like to recommend for fellow players. July's questionnaire saw Hollow Knight come out on top, but Overcooked 2's recent release in August has clearly ramped up the hype for the frantic cooking franchise as a whole.
Here's the top ten:
1) Overcooked 2 (Team17)
2) Overcooked: Special Edition (Team17)
3) Dead Cells (Motion Twin)
4) Hollow Knight (Team Cherry)
5) Gorogoa (Annapurna Interactive)
6) Stardew Valley (Chucklefish)
7) Picross S2 (Jupiter)
8) Salt and Sanctuary (Ska Studios)
9) Human: Fall Flat (Taejon Japan)
10) Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon (Inti Creations)
Any surprises here? Or would you wholeheartedly agree with the Japanese vote? Let us know which games you'd like to recommend at the moment in the comments below.