Monkey Madness Wii targets kids ages 6 to 8 years. The game allows you to build a strong relationship with a full family of funny monkeys. Thanks to the unique cross-breeding system, you will be able to create unique species by mixing the different breeds available in the game. Play with your monkeys, interact with them, teach them new tricks and watch them growing for hours of funky fun and monkey madness on the Wii!
- Hybrids – Cross-breed two different species of monkeys to create fantastical hybrids!
- Share your pet with friends – You can upload your monkey to your Wii Remote and bring him over to a friend’s house to play with the monkeys on their Wii.
- Tricks – Move the Wii Remote in patterns to teach your monkey to do acrobatic tricks
- Explore the house – Four rooms are filled with dozens of toys and interactive objects for your monkey to play with, so make sure you investigate everywhere.
- Gain a new friend – Treat your monkey well, and you’ll be rewarded with a loyal friend who’s always at your side.
- Customization – Dress your monkey in a variety of cute humorous outfits. Choose from a selection of styles to decorate your house as well.
- Photography – Take pictures of your monkey during their cutest moments, and store them in your photo album.
- Adopt a monkey – Choose a monkey from the adoption center, play with him until he feels safe with you, and then take him home.
- Training – Use rewards and discipline to mold your monkey’s personality. Your monkey can be meek, courageous, loyal, indifferent, and more… it’s up to you.
- Growth – Take care of your monkey over three age ranges (baby, adolescent, young adult).
- Nutrition – Your monkey needs consistently healthy food in order to thrive, so make sure you feed him with the best food available.
- Create a family – Help your monkey bond with other monkeys, and over time you can breed them to create unique families that play together.
Interesting, clearly this comes as no surprise after the other "train-and-love-this-animal" games from Ubisoft, no doubt another successful cash in on this genre - will it work on the Wii?
Expect a release around November.