ESPN Sports Connection is a fun new way to connect with family and friends and play the most popular sports from a new perspective.
ESPN Sports Connection is being developed specifically for Nintendo’s Wii U system to take full advantage of Nintendo’s New Controller. Play solo, team up in co-op to experience new gameplay possibilities, or compete in multiplayer to take full advantage of Nintendo’s New Controller.
- Play six of the most popular sports: soccer, football, baseball, tennis, golf, and karting.
- Touch controls. Use the New Controller to control a blitz in football to sack the quarterback or score a curled free kick in soccer!
- Play with Wii MotionPlus using real sports gestures! Swing with precision in golf or hit a home run in baseball.
- Play both on your TV and New Controller. Drive your kart to victory competing with up to five players (four split screens on your TV + the New Controller), or play solo switching anytime between the New Controller and TV!
- Get inside the action. Use the New Controller as a frame to scan and analyze the field to give insightful advice as a caddie in golf.
- Play fun mini-games. Try the Serving Machine Challenge in tennis and hit balls quickly as you challenge your friends.
- Connect with friends. Create teams, get rewards, accept challenges and share scores on the worldwide leaderboard.