Is the Switch feeling it?
It seems so long ago now, but the latter half of the Wii lifespan had an overarching tale focused on localisation. Fans in the West kicked off 'Operation Rainfall' when it was clear that three intriguing Nintendo-published games would be Japan-only. Eventually they made their way to the West, and of the three...
About The Game
Lead Rex, Pyra, and the world to refuge
As the giant beasts march toward death, the last hope is a scavenger named Rex—and Pyra, a living weapon known as a Blade. Can you find the fabled paradise she calls home? Command a group of Blades and lead them to countless strategic victories before the world ends.
Each Titan hosts its own distinct cultures, wildlife, and diverse regions to explore. Search the vast open areas and labyrinthine corridors for treasure, secret paths, and creatures to battle and index.
During these escapades you'll get to know a large cast of eclectic characters, including the weaponized life forms known as Blades. Gather these allies, bond with them to increase their power, and utilize their special ARTS to devastate enemies. But to save the world of Alrest, you must first demystify its cloudy past.
- A new story in the Xenoblade Chronicles™ series
- The next adventure is on the Nintendo Switch™ console—set on the backs of colossal, living Titans
- Discover each Titan’s diverse regions, culture, wildlife, equipment, and hidden secrets
- Find, bond with, and command weaponized life forms known as Blades to earn abilities and enhance them
- Uncover the history of Alrest and the mystery of its endless ocean of clouds