Speaking about updates. Can Nintendo Life do something about these moving ads. On Safari the website crashes all the time, when I am scrolling down due to the amount of moving ads. Sometimes I have to open an article at least 5 times, scroll down very slowly to even reach the comments section.
Comments 6
Re: Nintendo Switch 2 System Update 23.0.1 Is Now Live, Here Are The Full Patch Notes
Speaking about updates. Can Nintendo Life do something about these moving ads. On Safari the website crashes all the time, when I am scrolling down due to the amount of moving ads. Sometimes I have to open an article at least 5 times, scroll down very slowly to even reach the comments section.
Re: Zelda 40th Anniversary Concert Tickets Are Now Live Across Europe
Already sold out everywhere except for Vienna. Ticket sale will go live there on 10/9
Re: Zelda: Ocarina Of Time's Limited Edition Switch 2 Cover Apparently Had One Retailer Trying To Double Its Orders
This is why physical media matters! Are you listening Sony?
Re: Nintendo Confirms Zelda 40th Anniversary Collection Restocks
Great thanks!
Re: Nintendo Confirms Zelda 40th Anniversary Collection Restocks
The question is: how will we get notified via the nintendo store app. I don’t see any notifications options specifically for these products.
Re: PSA: The Super Mario Galaxy Movie Digital Rollout Begins
I don’t understand these pricepoints. In most European countries it is € 14,99 for this premium window of release.