Danger Scavenger's been out for a little while on PC. Launched last June on Steam via early access, developer Star Drifters has revealed that not only is their cyberpunk-themed twin-stick shooter getting a full release on March 25th; it's also coming to Switch.
You'll be leading a group of scavengers, playing solo or in two-player co-op, either locally or online. Taking our fight to the five ruling corporations, your aim is to destroy the dangerous A.I. they've developed, ultimately overthrowing these tyrants.
In preparation for the upcoming launch, Forever Entertainment has issued this press release:
Danger Scavenger is an intense cyberpunk-themed roguelike, where evil corporations immersed in a dystopian setting bring doom upon the world. The Scavengers – a group of outcasts once rejected by fate, now glorified and admired – decide to overcome the status quo. Become one of them and set out on a risky adventure where you get to choose your destiny. Choose your path wisely though, as big rewards come at a price and often mean even bigger risks. Physics-based gameplay, a tournament mode and local and online multiplayer play.
* Dynamic risk-reward gameplay. Make your choice carefully, face the challenges, and become the hero you always wanted to be! Or... pick the easy way and return with nothing.
* Six unique Scavengers to choose - each one has its skills and style of fixing problems of the world: stealth, strategy, rapid-fire action, or maybe a mix? You decide!
*Team with up to two Scavengers to kick the corporation's ass in co-op mode!
* Defeat five greedy corporations. Face 30+ types of enemies, their special versions, and bosses.
*Choose from a large selection of 30+ weapons, 50+ items/upgrades, active and passive, to buy or loot.
* Unexpected item combinations that you'll discover during your adventures. Just like no two snowflakes are the same, you can never get the same build twice. * Design your perfect strategy by repeated trial and error – followed by many deaths, of course;
* Immersive soundtrack composed by Szymon Weiss.
It's not live on the Switch eShop yet, but Forever Entertainment has confirmed it'll launch for €9.99 / $9.99.
Will you be picking up Danger Scavenger? Let us know in the comments below.