It's out on PlayStation today, with an Xbox release coming tomorrow and the Switch release rounding off the week on Friday 26th; it'll be available on the eShop from that date for 5.99€ with a 20% discount. If you've missed our previous coverage of this one, feel free to get caught up here:
"In Horned Knight, calculated movement and agility is key. One small misstep can lead to your demise through 32 pulse pounding levels, offering various challenges from fireball wielding skeletons to venomous snakes, spike traps, pools of lava, and much more!
"Accessible and responsive controls make it easy to jump, air-dash, and slash your way through an area. Master the jumping wall climb technique and timed slashes to ensure your hero saves the greater realm!"
- 4 worlds and over 30 levels
- Tons of monsters and bosses to show your might
- Responsive controls: easy to play, hard to master
- Beautifully pixel art animated graphics
- Exciting action gameplay
- Intense boss battles with challenging patterns and epic scale
- 2 difficulty modes appropriate for all types of players―from story and setting lovers to hardcore action enthusiasts
- An amazingly diverse castle to explore with different environments
Think you'll be giving Horned Knight a chance when it launches later this week? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments.