North American Switch owners are spoiled for choice right now with sales. Between Nintendo's own New Years sale and Capcom's latest offerings, there are various options to choose from, and NIS America has confirmed they'll be joining in.
Focusing solely on Switch games, there are 11 titles on offer here. That includes entries from Disgaea and RPG Maker, going up to 50% off.
- Disgaea 5 Complete – $19.99 (was $39.99)
- Giraffe and Annika – $19.99 (was $29.99)
- Kemono Heroes – $8.99 (was $14.99)
- La-Mulana – $8.99 (was $14.99)
- La-Mulana 2 – $14.99 (was $24.99)
- Mad Rat Dead – $29.99 (was $39.99)
- Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood! – $14.99 (was $19.99)
- Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero? – $14.99 (was $19.99)
- RPG Maker MV – $34.99 (was $49.99)
- SNK 40th Anniversary Collection – $19.99 (was $39.99)
- void tRlLm(); //Void Terrarium – $14.99 (was $24.99)
Much like Capcom and Nintendo's sales, these discounts will all be available until January 21st.
Will you be picking up any of these NIS America games? Any recommendations you'd like to share? Let us know in the comments.