Artplay and 505 Games have released the latest patch for the Nintendo Switch version of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.
The highlight is the addition of Bloodless as a playable character. She's one of the bosses that featured in the Boss Revenge Mode update back in the July update. Apart from this, the new update also fixes some bugs and resolves some other issues.
Below are the full patch notes, courtesy of the official website for the game.
Bloodless Playable Character
– Name a new save file “BLOODLESS” to access the new playable character.
Randomizer bug fixes
– Fixed the algorithm so it wouldn’t create invalid seeds
– Implemented safety chests and lamp, so previously invalid seeds can now be completed. These safety chests will contain the required item to complete.
Randomizer number of possibilities
1152 combinations from settings:
3 GOAL x 2 KEY ITEM x 2 SAVE/WARP x 3 ITEM x 4 ENEMY DROP x 2 CRAFTING x 2 SHOP x 2 QUEST = 1152 combinations
65,536 combinations per set
The seed consists of 31 bits. 15 of those bits are used to store the settings generated by the initial choices the player makes. The remaining 16 bits are used to generate the randomness in the seed.
2^16 = 65,536 combinations.
Total number of possible combinations for the entire mode:
1152 settings x 65,536 seed combinations = 75,487, 472 total combinations.
– Fixed issue with clan names showing in Save File Selection Screen
– Fixed an issue with clan names in credits
– Fixed minor audio issues
What do you think of the latest update? Leave a comment down below.