Nintendo has revealed that 20 games available on Switch have already managed to sell over a million copies so far this financial year.
In its six-month earning report, the company notes that 15 Nintendo-published titles and five third-party titles have sold more than a million units between April and September 2020. While the third-party games have not been revealed, all 15 of those million-selling Nintendo games can be found below.
As you might expect, Animal Crossing: New Horizons comfortably leads the charge, while – as we reported earlier today – Super Mario 3D All-Stars has already generated more than five million sales. Remember, these sales are only for the period between April and September 2020:
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons 14.27 million
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars 5.21 million
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe 4.21 million
- Ring Fit Adventure 3.11 million
- Paper Mario: The Origami King 2.82 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2.32 million
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 2.26 million
- Super Mario Party 2.00 million
- Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics 1.81 million
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe 1.72 million
- Pokémon Sword and Shield 1.65 million
- Super Mario Odyssey 1.58 million
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 1.51 million
- Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition 1.40 million
- Splatoon 2 1.13 million
As it happens, those incredibly impressive numbers for Animal Crossing: New Horizons haven't quite helped it to become the Switch's best-selling game overall. Here's an updated list of the top ten best-sellers on Switch.
Have you bought any of these games in the last six months?