Tomorrow sees the launch of Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?! on Switch, the latest instalment in the million-selling restaurant sim series.
As you might expect, this is a sequel to the super-fun Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! which launched on Nintendo's console back in 2019. In the game, you'll be travelling across the US to participate in the Iron Cook Foodtruck Championships with your trusty robot crew Whisk and Cleaver, all while cooking up lots of tasty new dishes across hundreds of levels.
Set in the radically-changed war-torn America of 2042, play through an all new story-driven campaign where you cook hundreds of foods—including many brand new to the series—across hundreds of levels in a new gameplay structure that has been completely redesigned to deliver fast-paced action, or take it easy with the all new Chill Mode that can be toggled on or off at any time!
- Play through the campaign via single player or with a friend in local co-op (with the ability to change on the fly).
- Upgrade your food truck with dozens of gameplay-affecting modules!
- Expand your food catalog with over two hundred foods!
- Decorate your food truck with dozens of trinkets that span the US!
- Tons of accessibility features that allow you to play the most comfortably you'd like, including motion settings, flashing/strobe settings, audio and colorblind features, and tons more.
- Over a hundred hours of gameplay spanning over 380 levels!
- An amazing original soundtrack by award-winning composer Jonathan Geer.
You'll be able to grab this from the Switch eShop for £15.09 / $19.99 when it arrives tomorrow.
Looking at that burger is making us painfully hungry...