Launching later this week on Nintendo Switch is The Ambassador: Fractured Timelines, a twin-stick shooter with a time-based twist.
This fantasy game revolves around the ability to stop time. Players take on the role of Gregor, a newly recruited member of the Eternal Fellowship and an Ambassador of Time, who's tasked with returning the Fellowship's capital city to its former glory after it gets mysteriously destroyed.
You can get a taste of the action in the trailer above, and we also have a feature list and some screenshots for you to check out:
The Ambassador features:
• Fast paced, strategic combat designed to stretch your time-stopping abilities.
• A vast world composed of fortresses, tall mountains, dense forests, and the smoldering remains of Tamaris.
• An action-packed campaign spanning five unique environments, two timelines, and 55 levels.
• An armory of weapons, magic trinkets, and armor, all more unique than the last.
• 20 hidden journals containing the history of the realm.
• Tough as nails Horde Mode after completion of the campaign.
• Multiple difficulty settings ranging from easy and accessible to head-smashing-into-desk mode!
The game will be available to download from the Switch eShop on 13th August, with pricing set at $14.99.
Will you be giving this one a go this week? Provide us with a timely response in the comments below.