A brand new entry in the Let's Sing series has been announced today, and you can probably already tell what makes this new title unique from the rest.
Yes, Let's Sing Queen will be arriving on Switch and other platforms this October, giving fans the chance to pick up a microphone and sing along to 30 of the British rock band's greatest hits. You can hit the stage as legendary lead singer Freddie Mercury, rocking out to the likes of Bohemian Rhapsody, I Want To Break Free, We Will Rock You, and more.
• Classic: Take the stage alone or with friends. Hit the right notes, prove that you have what it takes to be a star and crack the high score!
• Feat.: Teamwork is key! Grab a friend or even team up with the legendary Freddie Mercury in single player mode. The better your voices match, the higher your “compatibility score”.
• World Contest: It’s you against the world! Climb to the top of the leaderboard by challenging friends or another singer online on the other side of the world. The game will show your performances as if you were singing together.
• Mix Tape 2.0: This game mode guarantees hours of fun and a playlist that’s never the same: Each Medley in this innovative game mode is a dynamically generated mix.
• Jukebox: Lean back and enjoy a list of songs for your next jam session.
• Let’s Party: The ultimate challenge for your Let’s Sing party! Two teams with up to four players each and only one mic per team face off in randomly chosen game modes to determine who the real stars are.
The game launches on 2nd October, available as a standalone release at £34.99, with one USB microphone for £44.99, or with two mics for £54.99. If you don't want to pick up a microphone, you can actually download the Let’s Sing Microphone app and use your phone's built-in mic instead - which is a pretty neat touch.
Any Queen fans in the house? Make sure you don't bite the dust in our comment section below.