Launching later this week on Nintendo Switch is Theme Park Simulator, where players can simulate the running of a theme park. What do you mean, 'that was obvious'?
The game includes eleven different rides which can all be viewed in first or third-person; players can manage each ride's performance in real-time, with controls available for capacity, speed, direction, movement patterns, and smoke and light effects. Those eleven rides are:
- Bumper cars
- La Olla Tagada
- Wild Mouse Roller Coaster
- Techno Jump
- Tokaido Rollercoaster
- Viking ship
- Love Express
You can actually use the Switch's touchscreen to quickly fine tune the speed and direction of your rides, as shown in this feature list:
- Control 11 legendary rides using Nintendo Switch Touch Screen.
- Manage speed, direction and motion patterns of each ride through a simple and realistic control systems.
- At any time you can choose between a free camera or different pre-set views, including cameras that reflect the passengers' point of view.
- Drive a bumper car via touch screen!
- Activate light and smoke effects to surprise the passengers and change the decoration of the rides!
- The audience will react in real time to your decisions: you'll hear their screams as you increase speed and change the motion pattern of each ride.
The game is set to launch on the Switch eShop this Friday, 17th April. It'll be priced at $14.99.
Are you a fan of other theme park sims like RollerCoaster Tycoon? Will you be giving this one a go? Let us know with a comment below.