CIRCLE Entertainment and developer Dotoyou Games have revealed that Incredible Mandy, an action-adventure game previously released on Steam, will be heading to Switch next week.
The game has you exploring the memories of a brother and sister, buried deep within their dreams. You'll be tackling obstacles, unlocking puzzles, defeating huge enemies, and collecting these forgotten memories on your adventure, which follows a tragic accident affecting the game's sibling protagonists.
You see, while Mandy looks for memories, she'll also be guiding her brother; he lost his right hand in this accident, but can now summon the Excalibur of Light which symbolises positive power and can be used in a number of clever ways. You can learn a little more about all of this in the feature list below:
• Incredible settings and a beautiful, emotive soundtrack.
• Solve a variety of elaborate and clever environmental puzzles.
• Outwit powerful and intimidating enemy bosses.
• Use the Excalibur of Light as a sword, bow and more besides.
• Collect lost memories to uncover the story.
Incredible Mandy launches on Nintendo Switch on 7th November, with pricing still to be confirmed.
Do you like the sound of it? Have you played this one before on PC? Let us know in the comments.