We're happy to exclusively share a new, shiny launch trailer for Marble It Up! - the high-speed puzzle platformer from developer Bad Habit - which aims to celebrate the game's upcoming 29th September release on Switch.
If you're not familiar with this one, Marble It Up! tasks players with jumping, bouncing, boosting, and rolling their way through 40 levels of moving platforms, with icy terrain, gravity-bending surfaces, and kinetic platforming puzzles mixing things up as you play. You can use power-ups to slow time, launch yourself up into the air during play, and make use of a replay system to look back at your best efforts and learn from any mistakes.
The game comes from a team of developers with plenty of marble-based gaming experience, including members who have worked on games like Tribes I & II, Marble Blast Gold and Marble Blast Ultra. If you're interested, we've got a detailed feature list and a selection of juicy screenshots for you to marble at below. (Sorry).
- Roll, bounce, and boost your way to the finish line across 40 visually striking maps!
- Runs beautifully in both docked and handheld modes at 60fps
- Unlock majestic marble skins!
- Race against your best times in Ghost Mode!
- Watch replays from the online Leaderboards (and learn from the best!)
- Use exciting power-ups to slow time, launch into the air, and glide your way to glory!
- FEEL the course with HD rumble support.
- Test your skills and smarts in an incredibly varied set of kinetic platforming puzzles!
As mentioned above, the game arrives on Nintendo's platform on 29th September (this Saturday) with a price tag of $19.99.
Will you be giving this one a go when it launches later this week? Let us know with a comment or two below.