Another week has passed, which means we're ever closer to Super Smash Bros., with the 3DS version less than two months away. The tingle of anticipation is real, almost as real as the never-ending hype.
Masahiro Sakurai knows this, of course, and continues to serve up daily doses of screenshot loveliness on the Director's Room Miiverse community. In this past week the main reveals were saved for the fast-approaching portable iteration, with two new stages and a mini-game being shown for the first time.
As always you can see the posts below — check them out and click on the date heading to visit the posts in question and give them a Yeah.
Some interesting screens this week, so let us know which are your favourites in the poll and comments below.
What's your favourite Smash Bros. screen this week? (169 votes)
- Takamaru shows off some skills as Link looks on20%
- An enormous desk fan doesn't bode well for the fighters7%
- The S.S. Flavion provides a stylish setting for battle22%
- The Villagers are delighted to see Boss Galaga's capture of DK18%
- Pokémon Black and White finally gets a stage on 3DS12%
- Pikachu weights up its options with a bomb4%
- Bomb goes BOOOOOM and lots of points are score11%
- Um, I can't decide2%
- I don't like any of them4%
Please login to vote in this poll.