Shoot 'em ups are a rare thing on the DS. Even with the rise of DSiWare last year, we have still seen little in the way of more traditional shooters for the console. Early release Nanostray was one of the first games to step up to the challenge and fortunately, it doesn't disappoint. Published back in 2005 by Majesco, the game is a...
Shin'en delivers a gift to the fans
After confirming the imminent arrival of Nano Assault EX on the 3DS eShop last week, Shin'en Multimedia stated that it had a much-requested surprise on the way for fans of the series — that new treat is The Nano Soundtrack Collection. As anyone who's played any of the "Nano" titles — from DS to Wii U — will...
Slowly awakening from a blast to the side of your ship, your memory is jumbled and you can't remember what just happened or what you're doing in this sector. Instinctively, you check your console; a destination is still plugged in. You must take action; the enemy is starting to swarm.
Nanostray is an intense, pulse-pounding 3D Shooter designed exclusively for the Nintendo DS. Supporting touch screen input, network play and dual screen support, Nanostray's arsenal of weapons, non-stop action and beautifully designed environments make this game one of the most exciting and innovative 3D shooters ever.
- 8 weapons and sub-weapons, boasting tons of fire power to decimate your enemies
- Touch screen features such as boss scanning, on-the-fly weapon management and live radar
- 8 stages to conquer; battle through environments like subterranean minefields, arctic mountains and hell-like lava fields
- 4 additional multi-player stages
- Unlockable features and game modes add re-playability once players complete their campaign
- 2-player head-to-head single-card wireless functionality
- Online ranking system via www.nanostray.com allows players to post their high scores and compete against best in the world
- Blazing fast graphics running at a constant super-smooth 60 frames per second
- From the creators of the "Iridion" Game Boy Advance series