Forums

Topic: Wonderful 101 $29.99

Posts 1 to 20 of 42

Gold

Only @ Target & GameStop. Just a heads up if you didn't get this game yet. I sadly do not know when this deal ends.

This deal is apparently a price cut.

Edited on by Gold

3DS FC: 4296-3465-6223

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

Discostew

And they are, as of this moment, sold out online, both new and pre-owned for both Gamestop and Target.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

mr_shanetastic

started playing demo a couple days ago. It's odd and amazing, will pick up!

Nintendo Network- ekmentertainment

Rezalack

Well worth that price.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

MasterHiggins

Definitely a great deal at that price! Hopefully it gets future DLC.

Posts may be more salty than Nintended!

sevex

I definitely would have gotten this.

sevex

ChimeraKnight

Thanks for the heads up, picked it up after seeing this post.

ChimeraKnight

Rezalack

Seandaddy wrote:

Definitely a great deal at that price! Hopefully it gets future DLC.

I'm pretty sure Kamiya has stated and was pretty adamant about this game not having DLC. He likes to believe the game is complete and will never need it. It'd be nice if he goes back on his words and releases some anyway. It'd be a day one buy for me.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Happy_Mask

It honestly doesn't need DLC, nothing was left open ended, and it was filled to the brim with content. I have the utmost respect for Kamiya's stance there.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Gold

ChimeraKnight wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, picked it up after seeing this post.

Your welcome!

MAN1AC

This game is a steal at that price. I went to Target and picked another copy up to give my younger brother for Xmas.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

Mr_Nose

Gold wrote:

Only @ Target & GameStop. Just a heads up if you didn't get this game yet. I sadly do not know when this deal ends. If I get Pikmin 3 for Christmas instead, I'll pick this up.

Thanks to you, I am now a proud owner of Wunnerfal wonohwon! Yesterday, I checked a local Target and they didn't have the sale price up, checked a different one today, and found it. Picked up Tekken too. Can't wait to tear into W101.

Thanks, again. And Merry Christmas!

Edited on by Mr_Nose

3DS:
5413 - 1299 - 6184
Wii U:
Mr.Nose
Bink

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1299-6184 | Nintendo Network ID: MrNose

Gold

Mr_Nose wrote:

Gold wrote:

Only @ Target & GameStop. Just a heads up if you didn't get this game yet. I sadly do not know when this deal ends. If I get Pikmin 3 for Christmas instead, I'll pick this up.

Thanks to you, I am now a proud owner of Wunnerfal wonohwon! Yesterday, I checked a local Target and they didn't have the sale price up, checked a different one today, and found it. Picked up Tekken too. Can't wait to tear into W101.

Your very welcome and happy holidays! Hoping to also get Tekken 2 next year @ GS for $11.99 used, too.

Tasuki

Gold wrote:

Mr_Nose wrote:

Gold wrote:

Your very welcome and happy holidays! Hoping to also get Tekken 2 next year @ GS for $11.99 used, too.

But Gamestop doesn't sell Playstation 2 games anymore? Unless by some odd reason the one you go to does. If that's the case wow you are lucky.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

baba_944

@Tasuki My "Gamestop" sells both "Playstation 2" games and "Gamecube" games. It's in Sam Furr Rd. North Carolina if anyone's curious.

Edited on by baba_944

Who are you?

Tasuki

All my local Gamestops stopped selling Playstation 2 and Gamecube games awhile ago. Now they just carry PS3 and 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, Wii and Wii U, Vita and 3DS games. If I want any PS2 or GC games I have to go to a couple of local retro game stores or places like Goodwill.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Mr_Nose

I just gotta say, W101 is ( already ) easily the best game I've played all year. Yeah, I even gotta put it above 3D World. Still, apples and oranges, and I'm very thankful for both.

Also, I did not expect Tekken Tag Tournament to be so flippin' good, either. Absolutely beautiful, feature packed fighter. Every Wii U owner should pick it up, as well. So slick, and fun. And the Nintendo themed costumes? Zero Suit is yummy!

GARGH! Sensory overload!

Edited on by Mr_Nose

3DS:
5413 - 1299 - 6184
Wii U:
Mr.Nose
Bink

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1299-6184 | Nintendo Network ID: MrNose

CaviarMeths

In Canada, EB Games has Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut for $19. Few other deals as well, but that was the juiciest one I found.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.