Forums

Topic: New Competitor For Wii U

Posts 121 to 140 of 163

Koos

yeah. Its risky. We are going in a loop here. Securities laws were created to prevent such speculation on future endeavors from innocent people and this bypasses that. It is interesting.

Koos

Aviator

Koos wrote:

Aviator wrote:

You're comparing apples to oranges. Of course you're not going to get an experience like Uncharted when comparing it to Cut The Rope.

Both are excellent games, but both are offering different things.

[/div]

Exactly. This was the point all along and that's the difference between iOS and console gaming.

What? In your posts following Waltz's long list of iOS games, not once have you brought this up. Rather, you have talked about how crappy an iOS game is due to it being a port, having bad controls or simply a casual game.

Also, saying that all iOS games are for the casual is a massive generalization.
Infinity Blade, Dead Space (iOS), Mass Effect Infiltration, Chaos Rings, Order and Chaos.

There you go. 5 'hardcore' games you wont find on a console.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Koos

Read back then if you missed it. The whole point was that these are different genres of games. AnD I said about 10 times that most of the library other than the small ones consists of ports, legacy games and the ones like infinity blade (rare and short). Limited (often crappy) control options included. I hope I don't have to repeat it again ...
Dead space and mass effect are console games. Maybe I should have added 'bad control spinoffs' too for these two.

Edited on by Koos

Koos

Bankai

Yeah, but they all, all 20,000 + game apps on the app store, control bad, Navi.

This guy said so, what with the 300+ games he must personally own and finished. He has more than you and me, remember. He is a genuine authority on the games that are available on the iOS devices. He keeps playing them all just so he can tell the people that own them that they're just imagining that they're playing console experiences and not having trouble with the controls!

He must keep buying them because he's a masochist.

Edited on by Bankai

Koos

Right forgot about the 50 trillion awesome hardcore games on iOS. Here I just throw a number and say they exist so they must. I can also post a random list of apps. QED.

Edited on by Koos

Koos

Aviator

LollipopChoSaw wrote:

Yeah, but they all, all 20,000 + game apps on the app store, control bad, Navi.

This guy said so, what with the 300+ games he must personally own and finished. He has more than you and me, remember. He is a genuine authority on the games that are available on the iOS devices. He keeps playing them all just so he can tell the people that own them that they're just imagining that they're playing console experiences and not having trouble with the controls!

He must keep buying them because he's a masochist.

Untitled
Of course. It all makes sense now.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Bankai

Koos wrote:

Right forgot about the 50 trillion awesome hardcore games on iOS. Here I just throw a number and say they exist so they must. I can also post a random list of apps. QED.

[/div]

Actually if you had an iPad you would realise I was actually low-balling the number of games on it.

I'm sure you knew there were 38591 (and counting) game apps on the iPad. After all you play so man of them and know so much about them that you can dismiss them all!

I personally own 342 apps, BTW. Now some of those are non-gaming apps, but wow you must spent a lot of money on stuff you hate since you said you have more games than me even. Congrats on being so thoroughly informed and researched on a topic you don't like!

Edited on by Bankai

Koos

Of course. Just now I finished another AAA game on the iPhone. They are awesome. All these clueless people thinking that iPhones are for angry birds .. ha!!! I bet you they never played Portal, Skyrim, xenoblade Halo and uncharted on the iphone . They don't know what they're missing.

Koos

Bankai

Koos wrote:

Of course. Just now I finished another AAA game on the iPhone. They are awesome. All these clueless people thinking that iPhones are for angry birds .. ha!!! I bet you they never played Portal, Skyrim, xenoblade Halo and uncharted on the iphone . They don't know what they're missing.

[/div]

[/div]

I know hey! When I want to prove that one console is better than another, I pick random exclusives on that console and pretend that no other games exist too! It's really smart, hey!

So, like, that 3DS totally sucks because it doesn't have Dark Souls on it. Clearly it's a useless console and is only good for bad-control mini games. It doesn't even have Skyrim or Unchared, or Portal or Xenoblade! It's just as useless as the iPhone!

But it gets even worse! The 3DS doesn't have Angry Birds, so it clearly can't play any casual games either!

Edited on by Bankai

Koos

I know right ? IOS is soooo much better. The list before of random ports and stuff that you cut & pasted without ever playing realllly proved it even though the next posts exposed it and you ignored it.... but hey who cares? I got my AAA games right here on the iPhone. And unlike the consoles it has TOUCh AnD touch controls. There are even rumors to add TOUCH controls to some of the games. I wonder maybe the next update might even add TOUCH controls. So awesome. Can't wait.

Edited on by Koos

Koos

shingi_70

What is excqtly wrong with not having buttons. Instead of limiting you it challanges a good developer to think outside the box and choose alternative gameplay choices.

And one of the best games I've player and my gp to relaxation game is a ios game.

Soxkoss how do you feel about platforms such as Xbla and Wiiware.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Koos

Totally . Touch controls provide the most Accurate and convenient style of playing. its only one of the reason why iOS is obviously the platform to go when you look for high budgeted games. Its the best. Didn't you hear there are 76543 awesome AAA games? Oh you want me to tell you which? There's a.... you know that.... thing....war stuff wizard something. Look at the list it has hardcore names. Even a Mass effect attempt. Anyway I better listen to the advice I was given and not waste time arguing here with the lolipop. Someone might question my uni degrees. Or my sanity. I'm off to play some AAA games on the iiPhone. Looks at lollipop list.... Hmmmm... played that on WiiWare played that on 3ds played that on WiiWare played that on psn...... hmmm played that 15 years ago with a controller.... played that on WiiWare.... played that on the web.... played that ...with actual controls.
OK then I'll play temple run then. Fun time waster then go play big games on the consoles.

Edited on by Koos

Koos

shingi_70

What makes a game hardcore?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Koos

As Potter Stewart put it: you know it when you see it. Lollipop sees it in the mobile device known as an iPhone. He must be right. He had a cut & paste irrelevant list after all.

Koos

shingi_70

Koos wrote:

As Potter Stewart put it: you know it when you see it. Lollipop sees it in the mobile device known as an iPhone. He must be right. He had a cut & paste irrelevant list after all.

You didn't answer the question? What do you think hardcore gaming is. I already know what ChoCho thinks and I agree with him.

WAT!

Koos

Don't much care to dwell in defining it.

Koos

kyuubikid213

Sony_70 wrote:

What makes a game hardcore?

[/div]

I consider a hardcore game to be one that you find yourself sad to put down. A game that you connect with. A game that you can play until 3 am without it feeling like a chore. Zelda is a hardcore game. Mario is a hardcore game. Call of Duty is a hardcore game. Any game you can enjoy for hours on end is a hardcore game.

However, some people have made the mistake of saying mature kill-kill-shoot-death games are hardcore. For example: Saints Row, Call of Duty, Gears of War, (the newer) Resident Evil, and Battlefield.

Now let's get back on topic before theblackdragon starts handing out bans

Edited on by kyuubikid213

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

shingi_70

I see tendoboy from tome to time on nwr.

Kwh he would come back I think we missed a lot of E3 fun times since he wasn't here.

WAT!

Odnetnin

He's perma-banned, though. Not that I don't miss him, ofc. D:

@kyuubikid213 I highly doubt TBD is going to ban anyone over a discussion about iOS vs. the world. I think you might be doing exactly what we're not supposed to do (i.e. prevent the topic from evolving past the OT). Besides, there's already another thread about the Ouya.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.