Forums

Topic: BlizzCon 2011

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Tasuki

Not sure if any of you are watching it or attending it, I ordered on Directv and I am totally geeked. The Diablo 3 cinematic was sweet and I am eagerly waiting for the news of WoWs next expansion, and oh yeah Foo Fighters as well.

So what all do you guys think of some of the announcements?

Feel free to discuss BlizzCon 2011.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Tasuki

Well another Blizzcon came and went. I have to say I was taken by surprise by the news of World of Warcrafts Mist of Pandaria expansion. I like the talent changes that they will do in this next expansion and I cant wait to do a healer Panda monk. The hunter changes also sound sweet and quiet frankly its about time they did away with melee weapons for hunters and the minimum range. I cant wait for the expansion to come out.

Also the annual pass where you pay for a whole year of WoW and get Diablo 3 free was a freakin sweet deal. I liked alot of the panals too and the custom and dance contest was great too. Oh and an excellent closing concert by Foo Fighters I cant wait to see how Blizzard is going to top this next year.

My Backlog

Link977

Are you gonna get the annual pass for the mount and diablo?

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

Tasuki

Link977 wrote:

Are you gonna get the annual pass for the mount and diablo?

Yep I already got it. I was thinking of pre ordering Diablo 3 but than I figure heck I plan to be playing WoW for a year so I might as well sign up for the annual pass and score a free copy of Diablo 3 and a mount.

My Backlog

19Robb92

Did they announce any date for StarCraft 2: HotS?

Didn't have the time to watch it.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Tasuki

19Robb92 wrote:

Did they announce any date for StarCraft 2: HotS?

Didn't have the time to watch it.

Sorry I cant say cause I really didnt pay attention to the Star Craft parts since I really dont play the SC series mainly cause I cant do good in them. However though Blizz reps kept saying that the three product announced at Blizzcon (Diablo 3, Heart of the Swarm, and Mists of Pandaria) were due to come out in 2012. The first which will probably be Diablo 3. So my guess and this is purely my guess is that Diablo 3 will come out in the first quarter of 2012, Heart of the Swarm the second quarter of 2012 and Pandaria the third or fourth quarter of 2012.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

19Robb92

Ah, okay. Well it's nice to know it'll be next year at least. Thanks!

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.