Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 3,041 to 3,060 of 4,655

Snatcher

Hollow Knight, time to see what its all about.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

JasmineDragon

I just preordered Rune Factory 5 Earthmate Edition. Heads up collectors, this is sold out on Amazon but Best Buy still have it. I generally don't preorder things but it's Rune Factory and I want the special edition goodies.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Ryu_Niiyama

Samurai Warriors 5 and Ni no Kuni 2

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Sasuke94

I just picked up a second sealed copy of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for my collection. Doesn't look perfect, but definitely a good investment.

Sasuke94

Magician

Metroid Dread Special Edition
Mundaun
Two Point Hospital Jumbo Edition

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

jdrocks89

Aggelos
Zombie Driver: Immortal Edition
Steamworld Heist: Ultimate Edition
Pretty Girls Panic!

jdrocks89

ophone

Untitled

Arrived on time today for Christmas Eve.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

Magician

The Wild at Heart
Clockwork Aquario
Gryphon Knight
No Reload Heroes (digital copy, 92% off)
Demon's Tilt (digital copy, 60% off)

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

jdrocks89

Giana Sisters from the eShop

jdrocks89

JasmineDragon

Got Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze for Christmas. Last time I played one of these was on a Game Boy Color.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Sisilly_G

Rad Rodgers: Radical Edition from the Japanese eShop for only 100 yen (redeemed using my very few gold coins earned from physical purchases).

I already had the physical edition, and I don't believe I have ever "purchased" anything using my Japanese account (which I normally use for downloading demos and redeeming DLC codes for my physical imports), but I didn't mind paying what amounted to around AU$1.20 for a digital copy. I even checked the Aussie eShop to check if the price was comparable, but nope, full price at AU$49.95 there.

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Tyranexx

Not purchases, but gifts:

• Metroid Dread
  • Bravely Default II

@Eighties, @NintendoByNature I really enjoyed SteamWorld Dig! Enough to buy it more than once, which is a rare occurrence. If you like it, SteamWorld Dig 2 is also an easy recommendation.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Tyranexx

@Eighties The game is an improvement in many ways. It's the same addictive loop with a different character and some decent enhancements! I wasn't as fond of the upgrade system at first, but it grew on me to the point where I prefer it over the first game now.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx I'm about 4 hours in. I like it but don't love it yet. The slow paced digging somewhat slows down the pacing. I have the drill and the mechanical arm so far but there's not enough water holes to refill that often

NintendoByNature

jdrocks89

Hot Wheels Unleashed (Physical)

jdrocks89

Magician

Demon's Tier+
Oddworld Collection
Cris Tales (I grabbed a copy because it was marked down from $40 to $15 and I needed just that amount to qualify for Amazon free shipping, lol.)

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature The game gets better as Rusty obtains more upgrades and you expand his water and lantern stores. I found the digging loop to be quite addicting! That said, SteamWorld Dig 2 is an improvement for sure. Definitely fun Metroidvanias, though they aren't heavy on combat.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic