Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 2,841 to 2,860 of 4,673

SpringDivorce

Cruis'n Blast physical, and Dojoran from the eShop purely because I like the graphic style.

SpringDivorce

ophone

Found ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove! at a merchant in France just behind the border.
I didn't even know it got a physical release.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

MarioVillager92

Just preordered Metroid Dread! Now I just have to wait until it gets shipped. Really pumped to play it.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

JasmineDragon

I just got Darius Cozmic Collection off Amazon, filling out my shmup collection.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Jadamson929

My wife just picked up "Telling Lies" and she absolutely loves it! It's sort of a FMV visual novel, but broken up into small random chunks of video that you only find searching key words. Great acting, and a really original way of telling a story. Multiple endings give it replayability too. I enjoy watching her play it.

Jadamson929

SKTTR

Jadamson929 wrote:

My wife just picked up "Telling Lies" and she absolutely loves it! It's sort of a FMV visual novel, but broken up into small random chunks of video that you only find searching key words. Great acting, and a really original way of telling a story. Multiple endings give it replayability too. I enjoy watching her play it.

If she likes that genre she could check out the other FMV games.

Wales Interactive has released
The Complex
Five Dates
The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker
Late Shift
The Shapeshifting Detective
Headspun
The Bunker
I Saw Black Clouds
Night Book
and probably a couple more.

And then there's Death Come True (try the demo) and Night Trap (infamous classic) as well.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

dan958

Waiting for my delivery of;
Rune Factory 4
Final Fantasy VII And Final Fantasy VIII Remastered

dan958

Twitter:

MarioVillager92

Just got Contra Anniversary Collection from the eShop. It was on sale for $4.99 - I could not pass it up!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Magician

Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2
Death end re;Quest
Ni No Kuni II
Actraiser Renaissance

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Losermagnet

@NintendoByNature i just downloaded the Advance Collection too 😁 which one you playing first?

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

NintendoByNature

@Losermagnet sweet dude! Perfect for the Halloween season! I'm starting with circle and going in order. I only played a few hours of aria so they're all pretty much new to me. What about you?

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

jdrocks89

Got Wario Ware: Get it Together for my birthday!

Got Sine Mora EX and Bishoujo Mahjong Solitaire on sale from the eShop.

jdrocks89

Sisilly_G

Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX.

The asking price is frankly a rip-off, but it seemed to be discontinued in Australia already, and I didn't want to miss out on an Aussie copy, so, I caved in. EB Games was the only local online vendor that seemed to have any new copies left.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Losermagnet

@NintendoByNature i was thinking the same thing (both about the season and the play order). I've finished Circle and Harmony in the past, and only played a smidge of Aria. If memory serves, Circle can be a bit of a beast.

NintendoByNature

@Losermagnet I will say it does seem a little tankish for the controls. Either that or there's some lag. Not sure which one. I played a good hour and a half last night and really enjoyed it, even with those odd little issues .

NintendoByNature

Losermagnet

@NintendoByNature oh man i had the same problem. I dont remember it being that slow. Its like my guy is wearing ankle weights or something. It did get a little better when i got the running shoes.

NintendoByNature

@Losermagnet yep for sure. Those boots help. I left off after defeating the necromancer boss to get the power dash or whatever its called to go through blocks. I'll have to somehow manage this as well as bravely default 2 all before dread comes out 😬

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Losermagnet

@NintendoByNature that is quite the schedule. I really want Dread but i think i'm gonna have to wait. Too many games! It looks legit though. I'm more excited for it than Metroid Prime 4.

NintendoByNature

@Losermagnet yea it'll be rock solid. Just hoping I can finish at least one of these games before it releases.

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic