Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,561 to 1,580 of 2,304

klingki

@Neoguardian86 Damn, that is a haul! I've been trying to keep myself away from Final Fantasy because I know if I buy one, I'm gonna want to buy them all, and that's a lot of money!

klingki

Appliedfor

diablo 3 eternal collection, brought it 2 days ago and have been playing nonstop, switch is the best console I ever owned 👌

Appliedfor

WaffleKnight

Risk of Rain 2. I have a bad habit of hopping around to multiple games in a single session, but this one has been holding my attention. It's 1/2 off in the US right now; strongly recommend.

Verbose edgelord.

Playing NO MAN'S SKY.

Bmartin001

Just Purchased Animal Crossing New Horizons, It's my first Animal Crossing game and im totally hooked.. This game is extremely addicting, So far im really enjoying it..

Nintendo Switch Freind Code: SW-0713-2551-1043

NapiLinkJC

@bmartin001 damn...another twist of my arm to pop my Animal Crossing cherry. May order it this weekend from Amazon.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0086-9314-8714

Switch Name: NapiLinkJC

SKTTR

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

SigourneyBeaver

Used my second voucher thing for Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition.

Sigourney Beaver.

NapiLinkJC

Just pulled the trigger; ordered Animal Crossing and it will be arriving tomorrow! It’ll be my first time so I’m looking forward to meeting new people and playing a game I have no history with.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0086-9314-8714

Switch Name: NapiLinkJC

Magician

Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Sayonara Wildhearts
Coffee Crisis
Code:Realize - Guardian of Rebirth (30% off AmazonNA)
War Tech Fighters

Switch Physical Collection - 700 games (as of January 21st, 2021)
Currently playing: Alliance Alive HD (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

FX102A

Managed to grab a copy of Aggelos for Switch at a reasonable price. Missed when it dropped a little while back and now its skyrocketed up. Ordered it from Game.co.uk no less and actually came sealed much to my surprise.

Also picked up the Digimon double pack as feel that's gonna be a limited one.

FX102A

DennisNOR

Bought Divinity 2 on spring sale today

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

Zuljaras

Ordered Shadowgate from Limited Run Games today.

Zuljaras

Magonigal

Just bought Good Job! Such a fun game

Magonigal

mjharper

@Neoguardian86 I don't know how many hundreds of hours of gaming that is. That just made my head hurt. Lots of good times ahead for you.

My last purchase was Doom 64. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet (playing through all the retro Dooms in order), but I loved it on N64.

mjharper

Switch Friend Code: SW-1710-0829-4896 | Nintendo Network ID: mjharper

CurryPowderKeg79

Just bought (The Touryst) which is on sell(U.S) for $13.99.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9 (430+HRS)
CrossCode (10+HRS)
(JUST BEAT)
THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM (77+HRS)
THE WITCHER 3 (105+HRS)
BULLETSTORM: D.O.S.E (???+HRS)
WHAT REMAINS OF EDITH FINCH (2+HRS)
THE OUTER WORLDS (40+HRS)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

klingki

I made my first visit to Video Game Alley in Seoul, which is a popular gaming market in Korea mostly focused on retro stuff, but it also has a good quantity of modern-day stuff as well. Tons of old-school Japanese and Korean gaming stuff there. We were pressed for time, so I didn't get to check it out as thoroughly as I wanted to, but I did snag a used copy of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX for around $32 USD. Also, while Switches are apparently hard to find in the wild, there were stacks and stacks of them there!

klingki

jdrocks89

Invisigun: Reloaded and Velocity 2X on the eShop sale!

jdrocks89

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic