Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,561 to 1,580 of 4,673

klingki

I made my first visit to Video Game Alley in Seoul, which is a popular gaming market in Korea mostly focused on retro stuff, but it also has a good quantity of modern-day stuff as well. Tons of old-school Japanese and Korean gaming stuff there. We were pressed for time, so I didn't get to check it out as thoroughly as I wanted to, but I did snag a used copy of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX for around $32 USD. Also, while Switches are apparently hard to find in the wild, there were stacks and stacks of them there!

klingki

jdrocks89

Invisigun: Reloaded and Velocity 2X on the eShop sale!

jdrocks89

gcunit

Nabbed everything shown in the download queue in the pic below last night, ticking off several indie games I've been waiting to enter my price zone, great stuff:

Loving the early part of The Messenger - that is exactly how I like my retro style games to be, intuitive and with a cool-ass tune.

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

gcunit

@WaffleKnight Haven't tried it yet. While it's first on that picture, that just indicates it was the last one I bought. And if you look at the time of the tweet, you may forgive me for going to bed before they'd all finished downloading.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Artonide

Went on a another small shopping spree today. Bought lego city undercover, merchant of kaidan and shovel knight treasure trove. All on spring sale on eshop. 😊

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

Ninfan

I bought dream alone. It's not as good as it's sounds in the e-shop review.

Also bought blaze rush for 3euro, it s very good, I think it's following on from the game badlands on the spectrum of a bit like super circuit. It is on sale for 3 euro. It also has online play. What a game it's really really good. I recommend it.....

Ninfan

WaffleKnight

What The Box?
Broforce

Haven't got to try out Broforce yet, but What The Box? is pretty good for what it's worth. The gameplay is a bit repetitive but it's still great fun to hide in a box filled map as a box and duel with other boxes.

Verbose edgelord.

Playing NO MAN'S SKY.

SigourneyBeaver

Doraemon Story of Seasons. Was going to buy the physical version from Amazon, but then I checked the eShop and it was £31. And with £7 of discount saved up, going digital was a no-brainer.

Sigourney Beaver.

Solomon_Rambling

@WaffleKnight

I've been having a hard time enjoying "What the Box?" because the hit detection is so poor. It feels like every shot has a 50% chance of connecting even when you hit a person point-blank. I love the concept, and I'm glad there are bots. I also wish the modes were more original than your standard FPS types. "Rocket Fist" is still my favorite of the developer's catalogue.

In other news, "Conduct Together" has been a blast.

When all else fails, make a blog post about it.
https://solomonrambling.com

klingki

The sale going on right now is pretty great, but I'll probably wait a week or two before I make most of my purchases. This week I got Superbrothers, Conduct Together, and Woven.

klingki

SigourneyBeaver

Songbird Symphony. Physical version was down to £10 and in my Amazon basket and then I thought to check the eShop sale. Winner!

Sigourney Beaver.

Ralizah

Recently, I've purchased:
Hyper Light Drifter - Special Edition
The Messenger
Runner 3
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition

All digital. A bit of an unusual purchasing tear for me.

Once Shantae goes live for preload on the eshop, I'll be purchasing that as well.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

carlos82

Not a strictly speaking a Switch purchase but picked up this wireless controller from Retro Bit. I've tested it on my Saturn and Switch playing various games from Street Fighter Alpha 2 to Mario Kart 8 and it's been fantastic, the dpad in particular is better than anything I've tried on the Switch and I even played Doom 64 with L and R strafing. Great pad and it will be my go to Switch controller when I don't need analogue controls, also as a bonus it works on the Megadrive mini and PS3 as well
Untitled
image hosting

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5967-3221-9309 | My Nintendo: Carlos

Beaucine

Last physical was The Witcher 3. I started it and am loving it after 20 hours, but decided to take a break so I can actually work on my backlog of considerably shorter games.

Beaucine

Magician

Yono and the Celestial Elephants
Vasara Collection
Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

MeNorway

I bought Two point hospital on Saturday.

MeNorway

Timbox

American Fugitive and I like it very much! Amazing game for only 10 euro now!

Timbox

CurryPowderKeg79

Just bought (Assassin's Creed: The Rebel Collection) from Gamestop for half price and (Disney Classics: Aladdin & The Lion King) for one third off. Both were $19.99 each.

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic