klingki

Picked up these on sale:

Old Man’s Journey
Agent A
Jamestown+
Super Crush KO

klingki

WoomyNNYes

Conduct Together was Nindie showcase game. Why 1 cent? Why not 10, 25, 50 cents? They should get something out of it for themselves. Played it for 20 minutes. It's solid. Decent game.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

JoeM103

Just bought Ori and the blind forest online so that it will be waiting for me when i get home. I played the demo this weekend and thought it looked amazing. I toyed with the idea of waiting to see if it will go one sale but i read the reviews and peoples comments and figured it seemed worth the 15 quid asking price. Cant wait to sesh it hard tonight.

JoeM103

Switch Friend Code: SW-3487-3999-7859 | My Nintendo: Meadie

WaffleKnight

Steamworld Heist. It was on sale, and it's a Steamworld game. What more could I ask for?

Verbose edgelord.

Playing NO MAN'S SKY.

gcunit

@JoeM103 Ori's already been on sale once, went down to just under £10 I think.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

JoeM103

@gcunit Cheers for the heads up mate. I thought i saw it on sale before but tbh i figured i was happy to pay the 15. Played it for a couple hours yesterday and I already think it was worth it

JoeM103

Switch Friend Code: SW-3487-3999-7859 | My Nintendo: Meadie

gcunit

@gcunit Yeh, it's a great game (not that I've finished it). Wasn't trying to rub your nose in it, just thought it was worth mentioning. Enjoy.

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

BrittGOAL14

Technically, Cooking Mama Cookstar. 😂 Can’t wait to play it when I’m not playing ACNH.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

RR529

Just caved in and ordered Animal Crossing: New Horizons, which will be my first in the series.

I had actually planned on either getting Devil May Cry 2 or Resident Evil: Origins Collection next, but with the way things are right now I don't want to play anything particularly dark.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

ThanosReXXX

Pikuniku, because it was so damn cheap, and because it's mentioned so often by SO many people,
that I guessed that for less than a buck, it would be worth a go.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Tyranexx

@WaffleKnight Enjoy! SteamWorld Heist is an excellent game. I ended up enjoying it more than I thought I would. I have it along with SteamWorld Dig in the SteamWorld Collection on Wii U.

@JoeM103 Ori and the Blind Forest is one of the best platformers I've played in recent memory. I picked it up earlier this year in a sale and just finished it recently.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

BrittGOAL14

@Anti-Matter 31st of March! So soon.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

WCB

Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Pikuniku
Tokyo Dark Remembrance

Xbox Gamertag: Chrysler2271
PSN: kissoon32
Switch Friend Code: SW-5919-0229-7098

NapiLinkJC

Just got in from taking a nice walk to my local Target. Restocked on a few essentials and also picked up Luigi’s Mansion 3. It was 1 of 3 copies left.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0086-9314-8714

Switch Name: NapiLinkJC

klingki

Finally was able to check out a small games shop that opened up in my neighborhood in Korea a few months back. As I expected, most games there were the Korean versions, and there were quite a few Japanese games as well. Lucky for me there were a tiny handful of US games, and one of them was a used copy of Dragon's Dogma, which has been on my wishlist for quite a while. A $19 well spent.

Also got Tokyo Mirage Sessions (North American version) from Amazon Japan for around $40. They actually sent me the Middle East/Southeast Asia version, which is a first for me, but since that version literally is the NA version, just with a little logo indicating it's being distributed in the ME and SEA, I'm cool with it!

klingki

User199x

Bought Octopath Traveler three days ago. I'm gonna have a blast with it!

User199x

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic