Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 4,636

jdrocks89

Contra and Castlevania Anniversary Collections

jdrocks89

Joriss

Puzzle Quest, I play it way more than I should...

Joriss

Lethal

Here is my Black Friday haul. I also got NBA Playgrounds for $7 on the eShop

Untitled

Edited on by Lethal

Switch Friend Code - SW-1147-4867-6886

RR529

I ordered Luigi's Mansion 3 now that I'm done with Link's Awakening.

I was hoping to get it in before the weekend since Walmart has free 2 Day shipping, but probably because of the Christmas rush, it looks like I won't be getting it until mid next week.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Magician

Last Fight
Umihara Kawase Fresh!
Lego Jurassic World
Forager

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

klingki

After last week's Black Friday shopping spree (which I realize I didn't post, and now I don't want to because the list is too long, haha), I took it easy this week. Only picked up A Case of Distrust and Pinstripe for a combined $7. These games are frequently on sale and I've always thought about them, but since they hit new lows this time around, I decided to go for it.

klingki

Magician

Turok
Turok 2
Heroland
Neverwinter Nights
Trine 4

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RR529

Since my copy of Luigi's Mansion 3 is still a couple days out, I caved and bought The Touryst.

Not many indies grab my attention, but man is this game gorgeous (and this is coming from someone who generally dislikes "voxel" style games), and has a kinda neat gameplay identity (it kinda feels like Mario Odyssey crossed with classic Zelda).

I've heard it's short, so hopefully I'll have it polished up before Luigi comes in.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Jimez

Bought a copy of New Super Lucky's Tale, £15 cheaper for a physical copy than a digital copy.

Jimez

Magician

FFVII & FFVIII Twin Pack
Doraemon Story of Seasons
Grip: Airblades vs. Rollers Ultimate Edition
The Grisaia Trilogy
Super Robot Wars V

Magonigal

Free game offers - Bury Me, My Love & Robonauts
Bought - Football Manager 2020, Juicy Realm, Grid Autosport, Civilization VI, Super Chariot, Jackbox Party Pack 3, Sundered, Gorogoa

Edited on by Magonigal

Magonigal

jdrocks89

Heavy Burger
Pinball FX3: Williams Volume 5

jdrocks89

Krull

Baba Is You. It's amazing. Should be on more GOTY lists.

Switch ID: 5948-6652-1589
3DS ID: 2492-5142-7789

SigourneyBeaver

Event Horizon.
Bury Me, My Love and Robonauts because free.

Sigourney Beaver.

MrNerdyJay

Finally picked up Wargroove eshop sale. Always saw good reviews and being recommended

Friend Code: 0989-2777-2858

klingki

This week's sale purchases:

Astro Duel Deluxe (was only $0.79, so just got it for free with gold coins)
Cadence of Hyrule
What Remains of Edith Finch
Sayonara Wild Hearts

Edited on by klingki

klingki

alpacatears

Got given Witcher 3 as an early Xmas present from my partner. I was playing it on PS4 so I think he gave it to me so he could play Destiny again

alpacatears

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic