Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 4,655

JoakimZ

I finally recieved my order of Bomb Chicken, Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon and The Messenger from Limited Run Games. Still waiting for Celeste along with Iconoclasts...

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

Magician

The Messenger
Root Letter: Last Answer

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Ralizah

Just purchased Celeste on the Nintendo Switch. It dropped to my desired price point of $9.99, and it recently got one last DLC update adding a ton of levels, so it seemed like a waste not to get it. I doubt it'll be going any lower in price any time soon.

I think I might wait until I get a Switch Lite later in the year to play it, though. This'll be the perfect game to break in a brand new dedicated handheld with a proper D-Pad!

The coolest thing? I paid for almost all of it with Gold Coins. It only cost ten cents of my actual eshop credit.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Magician

Gun Gun Pixies
Oninaki
Lethal League Blaze
VA-11 Hall-A
Omega Labyrinth Life
Dead or School

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

farrow000

Daemon X Machina - My copy arrived a day early so been playing it all day. Great game

farrow000

My Nintendo: SW-3219-1520-3721

jdrocks89

Johnny Turbo's Arcade Night Slashers

jdrocks89

CurryPowderKeg79

Just got back from Walmart where i picked up the New Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening Amiibo for $12.96. I'll be picking up my Dreamers Edition of the game on Friday.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

spazcat

Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles. It was on sale and I'm a sucker for a super relaxed game.

spazcat

Switch Friend Code: sw-7270-6221-4059 | My Nintendo: spazcat | Nintendo Network ID: spazcat

webhead2099

Just picked up Oxenfree and Detention. Starting off my annual horror binge a little early this year.

webhead2099

toiletduck

Traded in Xenoblade Chronicles and Kirby for preorders of Zelda and Dragon Quest. Had to pay 40 euros cash all together, so didn't feel like a bad deal. Also happy that Xenoblade is of my shelve. I kept feeling guilty for not finishing that game, even though I really disliked it.

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

Magician

Waku Sweets
Super Cane Magic
Panty Party
X-Morph Defense
Minit

WoomyNNYes

Mayflash Gamecube controller adapter

Reason: Grid Autosport incoming.
Also, I've done fine with the pro controller playing Trials Rising, but may as well try the cube trigger there too.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

C-Chakra

Grid Autosport, hell yea! Pre-loaded and waiting to go.

Before that was an eshop gift card session to beef up the party game selection, which included

Heave Ho
Duck Game
Lethal League Blaze
Invisigun Reloaded
Streets of Rogue

All great titles.. recommended!

Edited on by C-Chakra

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

WoomyNNYes

@C-Chakra
If you buy & preload Grid Autosport, does that mean you get access just after midnight? I've never bought & preloaded a game before. There's also the issue of AUS and the US possibly have different activation times.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

C-Chakra

@Woomy_NNYes I'm in Aus too and unfortunately we always have to wait. Well every 10 or so times i've preloaded a game I did. It will probably go live around 3-6pm Thursday.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

DenDen

Bought a couple of games.

La noir
Dragons little cafe.
Darksiders warmasterd edition.
Trials gold edition.

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Lroy

Finally able to receive my B’Day treat of DARIUS COZMIC COLLECTION. Imported from Japan back in Spring and put away for the occasion. Also been gifted STAR WARS PINBALL and a healthy sum of eShop credit (along with Pokémon Trainer amiibo 😉).

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

BruceCM

Recently paid for my Lite Switch & Ni No Kuni....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Magician

Daemon X Machina
Goat Simulator

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic