Forums

Topic: What are your hopes for Nintendo's E3 2018?

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Magician

We're only 41 days away from Nintendo's E3 Direct presentation. Knowing that, what are some of your hopes, dreams, and desired takeaways from this year's E3? We know the new Smash game will be on the show floor and will probably be in the opening portion of the Direct presentation (a world premier for folks who aren't attending E3). But nothing else is guaranteed.

Me personally? I want to see a lot a third party support. I want Madden from EA, CoD Black Ops 4 from Activision, Assassin's Creed from Ubisoft, and GTA V from 2k Games. But I'm greedy enough to want even more from third parties. I want confirmation of games rumored to be coming to Switch. Fortnite, Borderlands 3, Starfield, etc. I want a couple or few surprises.

Unlike Microsoft's conference that was recently leaked, which (if remotely accurate) has no surprises planned for E3. Halo, Forza, Crackdown...yatta yatta yatta.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.