Forums

Topic: The Switch Recommendations Thread

Posts 1,841 to 1,860 of 1,871

BruceCM

OK, be sure to let me know how it goes when you play it, too, @NintendoByNature .... With any luck, I might remember enough to help if needed

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

NintendoByNature

@BruceCM absolutely! It'll be a while though. I'm probably going Pokémon pearl, then xenoblade chronicles 2, then wargroove, then that.

NintendoByNature

BruceCM

Lol, PP might last until Xmas, the way people play those games, @NintendoByNature .... You're probably set until summer next year with the others

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Renon

@WoomyNNYes Thank you for nice idea! I’m interested in all the games you thought me. I can’t wait Splatoon 3, so I want to do Splatoon 2.

Renon

Renon

@Anti-MatterThank you! I checked everything games you thought me. That seems fun! I had a lot of fun looking up some games i didn’t know.

Renon

Renon

@MarioLover92 I love Mario! And, I was watched YouTuber game live, I was also interested in Luigi’s Mansion 3. I played Animal crossing, but I’m not play Happy Home paradise. I want to play it! I can’t wait Splatoon 3 when I read your comment! So, I will get Splatoon 2, and I want to play it online. Thank you for nice idea!

Renon

MarioLover92

@Renon I do too, lol! No problem - enjoy when you get them.

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please let me know if you're gonna add my Switch FC, or I will have to delete your request. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

@Renon
You're welcome. 😀

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

WoomyNNYes

Taxi Chaos is $14.99. Does anyone recommend it? Or is it too soul-less?

Extreme bicycle rider
'Tendo liker
Rocket League (3v3 - platinum III/diamond I)

Xyphon22

I'll try posting this here as this is a better thread for it anyways.

Okay, recommendation needed. I don't have any money on my account and don't feel like adding any on, so I'm limiting myself to one game from the sale that I can afford with my gold coins. I think I've narrowed it down to three. They are Far: Lone Sails, Citizens of Space, and 7 Billion Humans. Any thoughts on which to get? (And yes, I have played Citizens of Earth and all of Tomorrow Corporation's previous games and liked them all).

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

TMNHertl

I picked up 'Inside' last night for $1.99 on sale and powered it up this afternoon to find probably a top 5 game I have ever played. I'm a casual gamer at best but holy-cow this game is a flat-out masterpiece. If you haven't played, get it now for pennies and you'll find a one of a kind experience.

TMNHertl

SKTTR

TMNHertl wrote:

I picked up 'Inside' last night for $1.99 on sale and powered it up this afternoon to find probably a top 5 game I have ever played. I'm a casual gamer at best but holy-cow this game is a flat-out masterpiece. If you haven't played, get it now for pennies and you'll find a one of a kind experience.

One of a kind experience? Well, it has a unique twist, but other than that it's a cinematic puzzle platformer like its predecessor Limbo, and other games in that vein that sparked from Another World, Flashback, Heart of Darkness, Oddworld: New'n'Tasty, etc.

One of the modern games that is easily comparable and also available on Switch is Little Nightmares (1&2).

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

TheJGG

@TMNHertl

SKTTR wrote:

One of a kind experience? Well, it has a unique twist, but other than that it's a cinematic puzzle platformer like its predecessor Limbo, and other games in that vein that sparked from Another World, Flashback, Heart of Darkness, Oddworld: New'n'Tasty, etc.

I'd agree with both your comments to some extent. I don't think it's a top 5 game in general but it's certainly a very good game, one that is rare in that it's made to an incredibly high standard. It was so unsettling and disturbing when I played it at first five years ago, and it got creepier and creepier until it came to a head near the end. The puzzles are quite intelligent and the storytelling is extremely subtle but effective, depending on your attentiveness.

It's also a natural successor to Limbo. Both share amazing sound design, puzzles and a unique style.

Xenoblade Novel

Currently playing?
F1 2021 (PS5)
Death Stranding (PS5)
Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (NS)
Disco Elysium (NS)
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (NS)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG | Twitter:

MarioLover92

Okay, I'm thinking of getting the XC2 Torna expansion that's on sale now. I haven't finished the base game yet (I did put 80+ hours into it), only because I've been too busy with ACNH and other stuff. Should I still get it, then finish XC2 so I can move on to it without spoilers? Thanks for your help, guys.

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please let me know if you're gonna add my Switch FC, or I will have to delete your request. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

WoomyNNYes

So, nobody recommends Taxi Chaos. That's funny. Not shocked.😁

Extreme bicycle rider
'Tendo liker
Rocket League (3v3 - platinum III/diamond I)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic