Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 8,921 to 8,940 of 11,398

GrailUK

@mike3 3Gb (ish). Another comment mentioned they played the game fine without downloading the patch (which seems to add the multiplayer stuff.)

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Paraka

@Magician - Looks like Play Asia is a place I gotta watch closely.

@mike3 - Roughly 10 GB. And it is required. Cannot forgo it at all.

Paraka

RupeeClock

Unexpectedly, my Special Reserve Games order for The Swords of Ditto: Mormo's Curse arrived today.
There was no shipping notification for this, the order status on my account on their site also didn't update from "Awaiting Fulfillment".
I think this might've been due to how they updated their site's store front at some point, but I can't remember if this was before or after Swords of Ditto orders.

In any case, if you've also ordered this game from them, maybe expect a delivery soon.

RupeeClock

Magician

@RupeeClock

I don't know if you ordered Pikuniku and/or Heave Ho, but those are currently shipping as well.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RupeeClock

@Magician
I ordered Pikuniku from Limited Run Games instead of Special Reserve, as I preferred their variant.
And like MIghty Gunvolt Burst, that too has shipped and updated as such, but I didn't receive a notification email. I caught this and have the DHL tracking information open in a tab now.

There has been an annoying trend of "ship orders and not update the customer" lately, even 365games / Xbite has been doing that to me now. I knew Mario Golf Super Rush was releasing today and had to check that manually too!
At least GAME had the courtesy to tell me that Blue Fire has shipped and will be delivered today.
Oh, they also sent an email for a Bandcamp download code for the soundtrack. I was expecting an insert inside of the game case.

RupeeClock

Paraka

@RupeeClock - Are you using Shop app at all for tracking? Been noticing a trend with it giving me alerts but no email as of late.

That was one of them.

Paraka

RupeeClock

@Paraka
I've not been using the Shop app, because email notifications have been fine.
I guess I've no choice but to start using it. The trouble with these apps is you end up installing a bunch of apps for all kinds of different services, when realistically just simple email notifications from anything should suffice.

RupeeClock

Paraka

@RupeeClock - I understand that entirely. Shop has, however, done a lot for me in terms of tracking many different shipments. Even Play-Asia is starting to be tracked well by it.

Paraka

RupeeClock

@Paraka
Yes, I've just gone ahead with installing it an hour ago now, and it's done an excellent job of identifying all my outstanding LRG orders, and multiple other sites that also make use of Shopify as a checkout process.
I think there might be a few it hasn't picked up on automatically, but I should be able to go through my inbox and figure out what it hasn't tracked automatically.

If I have to rely on this going forward for some orders though, so be it. It's not gonna help with every case though, like 365games forgetting to notify me.

RupeeClock

Miadaskate

I’ve always wanted to check out The Last Day of June, especially considering that’s my birthday. Guess I’ll be picking it up.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

catsnpizzas

Just want to clear up some confusion about Tony Hawk - at least, the North American version, because what @Paraka said is not true. For the single player, there is no required download. Both games are on the cart, the game doesn't even indicate that you need to download anything or that anything is locked behind a download. If you're on Airplane mode, you won't notice it at all.

If you're connected to Wifi, you're given the option to download an update. It's not required. I don't know the exact file size, but the estimate for me was only 18 minutes (I didn't end up downloading it though). This probably just adds the multiplayer, which is exactly the same as it was on the PS4 (single player on disc, extra download for multiplayer).

catsnpizzas

Magician

NMH 1&2 from LRG arrived. I never got a shipping notification. Check your orders, my friends.

P.S. - Tsukihime - A Piece of Blue Glass Moon is open to preorder on AmazonJP.

The vn which is the precursor to the new Melty Blood game, story wise.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B091CNFNVK

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Preorders for Republique via LRG open Friday.

RupeeClock

République was one of the few things showcased at LRG3 that didn't interest me.

Super Rare Games have opened club pre-orders for Last Day of June, but the demand seems to be unusually slow. Two hours and it's still at 98%, unless there's some sort of stats error behind this.

Special Reserve Games' Open pre-orders for The Talos Principle and Disc Room also end June 29th, if you haven't placed an order yet but were still interested.

RupeeClock

Magician

(bored)

So what's everybody's oldest preorders that have yet to be fulfilled? The few that I see according to my email receipts would be The Game Paradise and Radirgy Swag from Dispatch Games (preorder placed 2019). Do Not Feed the Monkeys, Distrust, and Zenith from BadLand Publishing (preorders placed 2019). And lastly triple pack #2 from First Press Games (placed in 2020, but at least FPG communicate their production progress more thoroughly than the previously mentioned publishers.).

It's getting to the point where I think Dispatch Games is going to fold and run with the money.

Paraka

@Magician - I never got an email on my waiting list for Dispatch after their sellthroughs.

Mine are the Badland Publishing of DNFtM and First Press as well.

Of course, still waiting to see what Warned Collectors is doing, too. Likely robbed me.

Paraka

GrailUK

@Magician I still have trust in Dispatch games. Unlike Warned Games (or whatever it was called) I think they are having some issues but are genuinely trying to resolve them.

Magician

Just got my copy of Grindstone from iam8bit and...it may have the worst box art of any physical release to date? Not sure if it's a misprint but, no game title on the front page art to inform anyone who doesn't look at the spine what the name of the game is. And no text or images on the back page to describe the game or its gameplay. I've honestly never seen near-zero effort like this before in a physical release.

Baffling.

GrailUK

@Magician I like the cover (and the fact it has no text makes it kooky!) but what is on the back? Is it a continuation of the cover or just blank!?

catsnpizzas

For me, it's probably also Dispatch Games. I've kinda lost hope on it but I really hope they pull through, as I love Game Tengoku and would like to have a physical copy on the Switch.

Big day for me today - No More Heroes 1 and 2 and Sea of Solitude arrived from Limited Run, Golden Force arrived from VGNY, Darius Cozmic Revelation arrived from Strictly Limited and Razion EX From NG-Dev. The mail has been horribly slow, especially my local post office, so I ended up getting like 8 packages at once.

catsnpizzas

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic