Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,261 to 7,280 of 11,402

Magician

Today's Japanese eShop update (much to my disappointment) confirms that Kowloon Youma Gakuenki: Origin of Adventure will not support English. Which makes me one sad panda. This game is a dungeon rpg / visual novel originally released on PS2. I suppose all I can do is hope this gets a Southeast Asian release with English.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SpaceAce13

It would appear that Super Rare Games just announced that their next game would be Castle Crashers Collectors Edition

SpaceAce13

SpaceAce13

LRG will be releasing Superepic as a distribution title (not numbered) on 5/26

SpaceAce13

Magician

@SpaceAce13 - Ah, Castle Crashers. Now that is a top-tier beat'em up and an excellent choice by SRG.

LRG distributing SuperEpic in Murica though? Meh, I already have a European copy.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RupeeClock

SuperEpic getting a US distribution is cool, it's a good game that I need to finish.
Would be nice if they went through and fixed all the spelling errors though, there's a lot of them.

Castle Crashers getting a physical release from Super Rare Games though? Yes please.

RupeeClock

Magician wrote:

@Avatar40k - You could preorder a copy through Gamestop.
https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/switch/games/products/sk...

I had this open and it says sold out, which is why I was concerned. Have they not launched pre-orders/orders?

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

RupeeClock

Not sure if this is the right thread for this sort of thing, but I spotted that 365games.co.uk has stock of the Megaman Zero and ZX Legacy Collection (US NTSC release) for just £32.

https://www.365games.co.uk/nintendo-switch-games/mega-man-zer...

Just in case anyone was struggling to find a copy in the UK.
I was a little tempted but I already have a JP copy, so I don't need it, I believe that the ROM on the cart is identical.

RupeeClock

Magician

@Avatar40k - Ugh, that's unfortunate. Sorry about that, I'd like to think that Gamestop would've delisted something they weren't talking orders for anymore.

On a different subject; since Minecraft Dungeons is being released digitally next week, I wonder if the physical release has been quietly cancelled?

Edited on by Magician

SpaceAce13

What the golf? Is open for pre-order on iam8bit. Limited to 2500 copies

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

SpaceAce13 wrote:

What the golf? Is open for pre-order on iam8bit. Limited to 2500 copies

Beat me to it! In for one!

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

RupeeClock

@SpaceAce13
That caught me off guard, I'm glad I spotted the email before it could sell out.
Liked the looks of this one.

RupeeClock

Magician

Since ININ is publishing CrossCode physically, I assume Strictly Limited will be announcing their collectors edition for the game fairly soon.
https://nintendosoup.com/crosscode-physical-version-confirmed...

Miadaskate

If you’re a gamer, you’ve no doubt been watching Geoff Keighly’s Summer Game Fest showcases. Well, iam8bit just announced :

As part of Summer Game Fest, the all-digital multi-month global gaming festival, iam8bit, Double Fine and Geoff Keighley will produce two Developer Showcase events on June 22 and July 20. The Developer Showcase events will spotlight a select group of upcoming AAA and indie video games, curated by The Game Awards and Day of the Devs teams. Tune in for new content in both livestreams, including gameplay, news, and video game musical performances. Fans can tune in via all major streaming platforms and on summergamefest.com.

Participating developers and publishers confirmed for the showcases include: Akupara Games, Annapurna Interactive, The Behemoth, Finji, Kowloon Nights, Longhand Electric, MWM Interactive, Panic, Sabotage Studio, Skybound Games, Team17, thatgamecompany, Tribute Games, and ustwo games with additional publishers, developers and games featured being announced in the future.

I’m sure this will ultimately give iam8bit first dibs on physically releasing lots of brand new Indie titles!

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

SpaceAce13

Super rare fooled us. Not castle crashers... tricky towers collectors edition is their next release

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Super rare fooled us. Not castle crashers... tricky towers collectors edition is their next release

Yeah; just saw. Bummer! Would’ve loved to play Castle Crashers again!

Currently Playing :

RupeeClock

Strictly Limited Games have launched a partner store, and are already selling an Inin release of Umihara Kawase BaZooKa!
https://store.strictlylimitedgames.com/collections/partner-store

There are two editions, both include a steelbook.
This is similar to how Limited Run Games sells some distributed titles, it's not part of their series, but helps bring in some revenue.

I already pre-ordered a JP multi-language copy of BaZooKa from Play-asia among other items, so I won't be getting this item from Strictly Limited. It was tempting otherwise.

RupeeClock

Magician

Blaster Master Zero, at long last.

Miadaskate

@Magician YES!!!!!

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic