Forums

Topic: Rare / Hard to find Switch games (Physical Release)

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Dxtra30

I recently got a switch so I'm looking to collect physical release games for the switch that are now hard to find or just had a low run already. I am in North America (USA) so not sure if that matters.

Edited on by Dxtra30

Dxtra30

ValhallaOutcast

unless it just a catchy name I would think any titles released by limited run games would be in that category

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

Dxtra30

ValhallaOutcast wrote:

unless it just a catchy name I would think any titles released by limited run games would be in that category

I see they are releasing Thimbleweed Park for the switch. Are others already out for the switch?

Dxtra30

SwitchForce

Dxtra30 wrote:

I recently got a switch so I'm looking to collect physical release games for the switch that are now hard to find or just had a low run already. I am in North America (USA) so not sure if that matters.

You'll have to check eBay for most of them and then Amazon to find those that aren't at Scalping prices. What you need to do is tell the community here and they can point you in the right directions for which NS Games your looking for. Some may be rare but not pricey-Retro City Rampage is one that fits the Scalping prices.

Edited on by SwitchForce

SwitchForce

SwitchForce

Dxtra30 wrote:

ValhallaOutcast wrote:

unless it just a catchy name I would think any titles released by limited run games would be in that category

I see they are releasing Thimbleweed Park for the switch. Are others already out for the switch?

Only for a limited time only til the NS TWP version is filled. So if you want it get in line. The TWP CE is Sold out except for Scalping in eBay. Just look on LRG and you will find what is there and SuperRareGames. And if your up to it you can also get some from UK/GR if they ship to the US the Physical version of which is eShop in the US market.

SwitchForce

JasmineDragon

@Dxtra30 There's a thread here about physical releases, it covers all of them but tends tonfocus on upcoming or recent hard-to-get titles. Lots of collectors around here!

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Dxtra30

JasmineDragon wrote:

@Dxtra30 There's a thread here about physical releases, it covers all of them but tends tonfocus on upcoming or recent hard-to-get titles. Lots of collectors around here!

Thanks

Dxtra30

Top

  • Pages:
  • 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic