Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 861 to 880 of 15,871

NintendoByNature

@DannyBoi yea exactly. He seems pretty spot on so hopefully he is on this go round too..

NintendoByNature

DannyBoi

@nintendobynature I hope it is a good direct we get and not a Direct mini or God Forbid, a nindies!

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

NintendoByNature

@DannyBoi let's put this way, we've been talking about a direct for well over a month now and our expectations/hype are so high it'll be hard to reach our expectations. Or it may be phenomenal and most will be very happy. If the rumors are true I'll be extremely happy ( prime trilogy and a zelda game coming this year). But I think were all expecting some thing huge and if a mini drops alot of people will be ticked

NintendoByNature

DannyBoi

@nintendobynature Yeah, a mini would NOT go over well. To be honest, part of me thinks we may have to wait a couple of months for a direct.

troy258

@gcunit, In the beginning, nobody paid attention to him because anyone can just make something up. But now that he has gotten a few things right people have started to believe what he says.
I think Nintendo knows that a mini direct would not go over well, they have to give release dates for fire emblem and Deamon x Machina and show gameplay for animal crossing. If the rumours about Danganronpa trilogy, Assassins Creed 3 and Spyro trilogy are true, it would be weird to get a mini. If they throw one new game in there and a Wii u port, they made a full direct.

troy258

DannyBoi

@troy258 Didn't Enjoy Rogers back him up as well?

Diddy64

Maybe since everyone expects the Nintendo Direct to be announced today and happed in 13th, Nintendo have delayed one day so that no one thinks that it was leaked 😂

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Alantor28

@DannyBoi Dude, calm the heck down. You are spreading doom and gloom over a direct. The Nintendo Direct will come when it comes.

Plus, it's not wise to almost trust a leaker. I never even heard of this guy you heard of. Plus, this site has never mentioned or did an article about him. And another thing, I think Emily Rogers is a bad source of information. Judging from the google searches I got on her and learning from NL's forums, I don't think she's a valid source of information.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

Alantor28

Also, lol. resetera, built from the remains of NeoGAF. Their information may be or may not be right all the time.

PSN: MMX20

Don

When we do get the next Direct, it will be for the first time in forever.

Don

troy258

@Alantor28 I never trust leakers or insiders unless they have a perfect track record. King zell has and if he's wrong I think he will get a lot of hate so I suposse he knows this and doesn't spread any wrong info. The only problem is that everyones thinks that the direct is on the 13th but they could also announce it on the 13th. But I understand that you are skeptical.

troy258

kopaka

The next direct is in the end of March. Right before Yoshi.

Edited on by kopaka

"Заходишь в тему,видишь бессмысленные споры и часто мелькающий ник "кольт"....я даже не удивлен." - Blink

Switch Friend Code: SW-2093-2267-6039 | 3DS Friend Code: 0087-3480-4012 | My Nintendo: Midos | Nintendo Network ID: 437kolt | Twitter:

Matthew010

The next direct is E3.

Matthew010

TheAwesomeBowser

The next Direct is E3 2019. /s

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

TheAwesomeBowser

Alantor28 wrote:

The Nintendo Direct will come when it comes.

Thank you for spreading the message.

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

Dezzy

Alantor28 wrote:

And another thing, I think Emily Rogers is a bad source of information. Judging from the google searches I got on her and learning from NL's forums, I don't think she's a valid source of information.

She's got more correct than any other well-known leaker has. She has got quite a few things wrong as well though. She's like 70% accurate.

And Resetera isn't necessarily unreliable in terms of information on stuff like this. They're just a psychotic political cult. But that doesn't affect info on stuff like this really.

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

chardir

Even if a leaker has 100% accurate sources, they can still turn out to be wrong. Plans change, and logically anything not yet announced can be revised. Nintendo is presumably considering their release schedule and announcement schedule, and all kinds of things can change it.

Friend Code: SW-1014-2011-3950 (Switch name: Dii)
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: LMR-JBK-RWG

Octane

Alantor28 wrote:

and learning from NL's forums

I wouldn't trust these forums as a great source; because that would mean Knack is a bad game, whilst it is actually the greatest masterpiece of all time, and with all these people advocating for pineapple on pizza, it's best to stay away from the dark sides of this forum. Even us moderators don't dare to go there, I've heard they deal in counterfeit amiibo and Spider-Man action figures over there. Then there's that Chinese takeout incident, but I won't speak about that one.

Octane

troy258

Everyone can belive what they wan't to. This thread is called next Nintendo direct so it's only normal that we talk about someone who has been 100% right in the past mentioning that 13 is our lucky number. And that a direct may take place this week

troy258

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic