Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 201 to 220 of 1,221

komodo182

I just had three multiplayer races end at the 93-95% mark due to network status issue. So I don't get any prize money or rep and lose my gas. My network is fine according to my laptop, cell phone and works fine with my tv. No clue what is going on with this, but its very annoying.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Darknyht

@komodo182 So just to let you know where I am, I have 283 season flags with 193 cards collected. I have spent the majority of my blue chips on a 650 Ten-Pack of Cars around level 3-4 garage. My go to cars are the Nissan 370Z Nismo (2 Star), Dodge Challenger SRT8 (2 Star), Lotus Evora Sport 410 (1 Star), Lamborghini Asterion (1 Star) for free; and the $6.99 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S that I purchased to contribute back to the game (1 Star). The Porsche 911 GTS and the Camero LT and DS E-Tense have all been used at various points and generally are what I use for Daily Unlocks.

That Camero ZL1 50th Edition is driving me crazy. I also need a BMW M4 GTS and cards for the DS E-Tense to finish a season.

Darknyht

Nintendo Network ID: DarKnyht

C-Chakra

@darknyght @komodo182 I've hit a bit of a wall again with career mode aswell, i'm currently on 539 flags. Lol I also need that rubbish Camero to finish a season way back. My routine at the moment is grinding out multiplayer with the Lambo and the Porsche GTS 911 (2 stars), both seem about equal to me despite the Porsche being around 200 rank points lower. I also use the Evora sport (2 stars) sometimes, I like that car, it punches above its weight unlike the Cayman. I only use my Cayman (2 stars) now to grind out the Lotus daily for cash and import cards, such an under-performer for its rank.

Edited on by C-Chakra

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

komodo182

I'm at 545 flags, but at several walls

C-Chakra

@komodo182 yea lol, it's a struggle. My plan is to star up the E Tense (need 1 blueprint) so I can finally beat that last Green Machines track. Then i'm hoping it will unlock a season I can smash my way through.

Also I just starred the Lotus Sprint up to 3 stars, it has a max rank of 1900 and something, which is pretty good for a D class with a low refill time. I'm too broke to upgrade it yet so I got no idea how it performs. Worth grinding out that daily especially if it can perform close to the Lambo and GTS.

Just checked the Lotus Sprint has a max rank of 1942 on 3 stars.

Edited on by C-Chakra

komodo182

@C-Chakra Mine is 4 stars and it goes up to 2390 in case you are wondering. But I don't have the funds to max it right now.
I have 100 of those epic cards, but looks like you need a ton to do anything with.

komodo182

Getting in the top 5% helped me a lot for both those weekly comps.
So I have a mercedes now. Not sure what it will be used for.

komodo182

Finally got that stupid volkswagen xl sport!

Darknyht

This event just pushed my Mercedes AMG GT S into 2-star ranking, so I think I will be punching above my weight on the C-Class stuff since it now tops out at 1961 and it handles well for me. I think the other factor that helps me is that during the week I get only about 30-45 minutes to play so I am just grinding the daily tasks. Any leftover time is being dumped into the daily freebie races that are somewhat simple.

Darknyht

C-Chakra

@Darknyght I also got the Merc starred up to two stars from getting the 5%, it's a great car I like the way it handles too.

@komodo182 haha congratz on getting the Volkswagon, i'm still on the hunt for that stupid car.

Also, if anyone is having that issue when your steering suddenly doesn't work. Tap pause on and off (you can still control your car in multiplayer).. seems to fix it for me. Lol I get that issue often along with chronic joycon drift at the best moments, usually when i'm about to shockwave into a barrel roll ramp. Fun times.

Darknyht

Just learned the hard way this morning that daily goals restart at 5 am in my timezone... So I will need to rerun my daily multiplayer races today.

Darknyht

bluedogrulez

I'm a bit behind you all (dang kids hog the switch!), but still loving this game, the grind for coins to upgrade notwithstanding. Just got a nice infusion of tokens from the Lambo challenge that just ended and earned the DS electric (which still has the gas tank counter, lol!!). Up to Rep. 9; my Nissan 370 and Challenger are over 1000; have about 6 cars total. Anyone have a club opening?

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

Darknyht

@bluedogrulez The club I am in currently has an opening, but I would recommend looking elsewhere. If I wasn't already invested, I would have bailed since they are not very active. My plan was to jump ship after this cycle for a more active team.

Darknyht

komodo182

I got that stupid camaro!

komodo182

That volkswagen xl sport is painful to drive

Darknyht

@komodo182 Congratulations on the Camaro. I maxed out the standard Camaro so I am slowly earning Trade Points for each card of it. So in June I should be able to purchase something from the trade store.

I snagged the Lotus and then inwardly groaned as I saw it was a 4-star vehicle. Focusing on unlocking the last of the Charger special since I can compete in those races still, and running the Lotus Season. But mostly running daily's and multiplayer right now. Since they seem very stingy on B-Class and above, I expect that powering up the daily grind car and Porsche will be necessary for Chapter 3 (if I ever manage to get there).

Darknyht

Dave666

I am still waiting for the Camero I have capable class c cars but I can’t progress in the class c rookie season because I need one star that can only be achieved with that car

Edited on by Dave666

Dave666

Switch Friend Code: SW-3480-0278-4133

komodo182

I don't like the part of a game that you need a certain car that is hard to get to go any further.

Darknyht

Welp, I think I am at the point that I will play the daily races for a bit, but my engagement with the game is going to tick downward. I am growing a little too tired of Hunted mode where the cops just beat on your car or interfere just enough with the final ramp to waste both your time and fuel count. Especially frustrating when the car you are using outclasses the race requirements by a few hundreds, yet the security cars magically rubber band after destruction.

Darknyht

C-Chakra

@Darknyght Yea lol, I totally agree about the hunted races... they were cool at first but now I just find them irritating. So annoying when you've just blitzed through the track and then a cop car comes from nowhere and slams into you making you miss the ramp.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic