Forums

Topic: Crash Bandicoot 4 is 60,68$ in Europe and only 40$ in the US

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

ferryb001

I'm used to seeing a price difference between the US and Europe but I'm kind of baffled by this huge price gap. If the eshop (and dekudeals) are correct, Crash Bandicoot 4 will cost 39,99$ in the US and 49,99€ in the EU. 49,99€ currently converts to 60,68$US. I know taxes are included in our region, but even taking the high VAT in account it should come out at around 48$. Why do you guys think this is? I know our economy is less hit by corona in comparison with the US, but come on... Is this the European branch of Activision making this decision? I won't be buying it until it goes for under 35€, it feels as if this is a quick cash grab from Activision, dropping the price a few weeks after (what ubi often does). Its a bad practice and I hope this won't become the norm.

ferryb001

Snatcher

@ferryb001 No it wont be the norm, things like this happen alot were the price is waaay bigger in another country other then US I do think the price will go down if thats what your saying, A cash grab from activison maybe but the game itself has heart and care put into it by toys for bob.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@ferryb001 Ya Its ok.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

WoomyNNYes

@ferryb001 Wow, that dekudeals page says how many hours the main campaign is, and number of hours for 100%. That's impressive.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Snatcher

@WoomyNNYes Poor me is a Completionist its going to be a long game for me.

Clyde_Radcliffe

Balta666 wrote:

Wow, not only we have this outrageous price it also appears there won't be a physical version in europe at all. Thanks Activision, you just made my choice evem easier on not to buy this game (the game bombed on first release and I hope every european will give them the middle finger this time around too)

What, where did you hear that?!

Clyde_Radcliffe

Clyde_Radcliffe

Balta666 wrote:

Wow, not only we have this outrageous price it also appears there won't be a physical version in europe at all. Thanks Activision, you just made my choice evem easier on not to buy this game (the game bombed on first release and I hope every european will give them the middle finger this time around too)

I think you might be mistaken, GAME seem to have a physical preorder with boxart here: https://www.game.co.uk/en/m/crash-bandicoot-4-its-about-time-...

🤔

Clyde_Radcliffe

russtommo

Anybody found anywhere (uk) apart from Game with the physical version for pre-order?

russtommo

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic