Forums

Topic: What Music Are You (If You Are) Listening To?

Posts 161 to 176 of 176

Kid_A

TheLonelyGamer wrote:

I listen to NOTHING but video game music, for some reason, real music never really caught my attention.

I find that really sad

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Why? Video game music is great.

tambourine_man

Kid_A wrote:

TheLonelyGamer wrote:

I listen to NOTHING but video game music, for some reason, real music never really caught my attention.

I find that really sad

Same

tambourine_man

Chrono_Cross

I've been listening to 3 Days Grace lately.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Noire

A little piece from the TWEWY soundtrack...Three Minutes Clapping.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Kid_A

TheLonelyGamer wrote:

What is wrong with video game music!? I think it is better than real music IMO.

Videogame music is great. I just think it's sad that that's all you listen to. You can't just go by what you here on the radio--that's not music. That's product. There is great "real" music out there, but you have to look for it.

Kid_A

Terranigma wrote:

Currently listening to Rob Thomas. Damm, he's good.

I've been trying to find some new music lately, need to break out of my current music habits and find some new songs to listen to. So far, I've come across Dexys Midnight Runners, Rob Thomas and Death Cab For Cutie and looking for more.

Well if you like Death Cab For Cutie you should check out the lead singer's other band, "The Postal Service". Really wonderful stuff, perhaps even better than Death Cab. Those worthless hacks "Owl City" rip them off shamelessly.

Thomas_Joseph

If you like DCFC you might like The Antlers.

Some other music I've been listening to lately:
1. Brand New
2. The Veils
3. The Bravery
4. Franz Ferdinand

Of course, I left my iPod at work today. grumble

Currently playing: Gunstar Super Heroes (GBA), Infinite Space (NDS)

Friend Codes
Monster Lab: 4511-9376-9582; Water Warfare: 3781-7983-7040; TMNT Smash Up: 2064-0130-4425
[strong]Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: 2149-9558-3085 (Deuce); Conduit: 3782-0434...

Aviator

Fame Monster and Kate Miller-Heidke - Toxic and Lisa Mitchel - Coin Laundry

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

PiribroH

Slipknot, Amon Amarth and Children of Bodom. Sometimes Louis Armstrong's What a Wonderful World. But only sometimes.

I hate pop and rap. Don't really know why...I just don't like them.

MAddogz

Right now I am listening to the sampler of Hard Bass 2009. What a party... I am looking forward for the next Hard Bass in February. ^^

The last Hard Bass anthem was good for shuffeling and jumping.

I like Hardstyle, Hardcore, Gabba, Speedcore, Hardtechno, Frenchcore, Goa, DubStep, Nu-Metal, Rock, Punk, Emocore, Hardcore, Reggea, Dub and Dancehall.

Some names of good bands: System of a Down, KoRn, Rammstein, Queens of the Stone Age, Weezer, die Ärzte, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Bob Marley, Jan Delay, Gentleman, Rizzla, Ward 21, Elephant Man, TOK, Kora, Laughing Gas, Salmonella Dub, Fat Freddy's Drop...

Good DJ's: Headhunterz, Frontliner, Zany, Pavo, Luna, Deepak, Brennan Heart, Neophyte, Angerfist, Korsakoff (hottest DJane alive), Ophidian, Bodylotion, Day-Mar (2nd hottest DJane), Kasparov...

Listen to some of them, u won't regret it

I don't like Rap, Pop, Schlager and Folkmusic. If someone makes music that person should also write the melody and the lyrics not just sing that song. I don't like Rap because the lyrics and the melody don't interact very good and the melodies are to repedetive...

Edited on by MAddogz

[/url]

[url=http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=MAddogz]MAddogz's Backloggery

Thoughts are free, who can guess them?
They flee by like nocturnal shadows.
No man can know them, no hunter can shoot them,
with powder and lea...

shingi_70

lately i've been into the indie seen, my listening choices are the Black Kids, Pheniox, Plushgun, Ladyhawke, MGMT, andVampire weekend just to name a few.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic