Forums

Topic: The Unoffical Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fan Thread

Posts 121 to 140 of 146

VelvetElvis

Lawdy, that trailer is great. One of the most promising looking pieces of Turtles content I've seen in ages.

Is there any way we can just give Platinum the TMNT movie rights?

VelvetElvis

DefHalan

Why is this not coming to Wii U? I won't buy it on PC at full price. I would buy it on Wii U for full price. Still haven't picked up Transformers Devastation for that reason.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Jamotello

@DefHalan: maybe it'll be out for nx. and yeah, transformers devastation should've come out on the wii u as well. that and dragon quest heroes simply belong on a nintendo platform.

Jamotello

DefHalan

@Jamotello: I doubt it would come to the NX. We still don't know what the NX is and it is a license game, not going to be much demand for it on a unreleased system. They are supporting last gen, I don't see why they can't support this gen too. I am sure they could find a company to port it for them for pretty cheap. Platinum should have no problem porting it themselves honestly.

MegaMari0

well unfortunately Activision is the one with the publishing rights so (correct me if I'm wrong) I'm sure they hold the most sway with who gets this game. Seeing as how Activision,EA, etc. have abandoned Nintendo, it makes sense that it would appear on everything else but a Nintendo Console.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

DefHalan

@MegaMari0: I know, but I still don't see why it shouldn't be on Wii U.

MegaMari0

@DefHalan: It's because money talks my good man. IF Wii U had the same sized install base as the other 2 consoles then we'd be getting one too and I'd be hyped as heck in getting it. Alas, that is not the case. We can always hope for a port to the NX????

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

DefHalan

@MegaMari0: I think the Wii U has a strong enough install base to justify a port, especially if they are doing 360/PS3 versions. (From what I hear, it is easier to port from 360/PS3 to Wii U than PS4/XB1 to Wii U) A NX port is unlikely, we don't even know what the NX is.

Edited on by DefHalan

Tasuki

I am really excited for the new TMNT game. I just hope it has 4 player offline co-op

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Ryno

@bezerker99: Those old-school figures are legit. I should start buying them for my 2 boys (or for me )

@Tasuki: The new game looks hype as heck. To bad it doesn't have cross platform play! I will get this shortly after release that is for sure.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Ryno

DefHalan wrote:

@MegaMari0: I know, but I still don't see why it shouldn't be on Wii U.

Because it doesn't have Nintendo characters in it and therefore would not sell well.

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Tasuki

@Ryno: Yeah its a shame. I wish alot of third party games would have cross platform play so PS4 players can play with XBO players, I believe that wold lessen some of the Xbox is better the PS4 b.s. I am not sure but I think it's MS cause Rocket League has cross play with PS4/PC but when it comes to Xbox One it's Xbox One only servers.

My Backlog

bezerker99

@Tasuki
@Ryno

Yeah, they are the real-deal Holyfield, that's for sure. I still have my 4 original turtles, Casey Jones, Shredder, Bebop, and a Foot Soldier......but I wouldn't mind buying some of the figures I never had. Would be great to get a Splinter, Baxter Stockman, Krang, April O'Neil, and Rocksteady. Although, as of typing this, I haven't gone and looked to see which figures they are re-releasing. I'm assuming it's more than just the 4 turtles (those were just the ones I saw in my local store).

Edited on by bezerker99

Tasuki

@bezerker99: It might just be a test run of the four Turtles to see how popular the line will be. Hopefully they will eventually add the rest but we will just have to wait and see.

My Backlog

Ryno

@Tasuki: I think its 100% there their will be no local co-op. The way the game is designed, if like most Platinum games, I think would be to difficult to for the consoles to process.

Yeah, MS is coming out with games for cross play for P.C./ WIN 10 like Killer Instinct Season 3 and Fable Legends and I think Rocket League will be. MS and Sony just should just work it out and let their users play with one another.

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Tasuki

@Ryno: From what I read a few months ago it won't even be cross play with PC Rocket League on the XBO.

And if that's the case no local co-op well that will be a major cowabummer dude. Then that would mean that even this TMNT game has fallen flat compared to the old Konami ones.

My Backlog

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.