Forums

Topic: Tales of Madness: History Thread

Posts 471 to 490 of 1,228

bobhobob

Downloading now!
If anyone can recommend software, I will totally do a let's play of this.

bobhobob

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

LordJumpMad

If anyone needs help downloading the file, and getting it to run, just ask, and we will help.
As for Mac users, we're sorry if it doesn't run, we're not sure how to fix that. If anyone here knows how, feel free to help.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

Reala wrote:

The Tale of Madness production is not affiliated with nintendolife or its staff, all characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

And just to clear things up that this has nothing to do with NintendoLife, even if it does talk about NintendoLife.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

lord_hades

LordJumpMad wrote:

jtt235 wrote:

it should be re-named "popularity contest: the game"

[/div]

Don't worry, theres enough copies for everyone.
I'll save the special edition for you~

why thankyou

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

FOREST_RANGER

Just to be sure, but which RPG Maker did you use? There seems to be a run-time-package for one of each RPG Maker edition they sell.

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

lord_hades

where do you download it from

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

BadKitty

bobbiKat wrote:

Just to be sure, but which RPG Maker did you use? There seems to be a run-time-package for one of each Game Maker they sell.

VXAce, if you would use the Link i provided all you have to do is scroll down and hit i agree and download RPG Maker VXAce and it'll download.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

BadKitty

jtt235 wrote:

where do you download it from

The two Links i provided in my post first you download this follow the basic instructions provided in the link at the bottom http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package

then you download this http://www.mediafire.com/?vv8882h2s31oijr exract the files then open the file double click on the thing that says "game" and your playing.

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

y2josh

Thank you, Emeralds

y2josh

bobhobob

So I'm 41 minutes in, just exited the second town, and I don't know if my space bar will ever forgive me.
I honestly think this is an amazing game, a fun and cool one at that, but there is a lot of glitches.
You can't go into the store in the second town, for example.
I will fully review this when I'm done, but the storyline alone, and maybe the ginormous amount of party members is making this game shift towards a 7 and a half to 8 and a half area.
Also, why do you have to press space to go up stairs or enter or leave places?
I already have a broken mouse from Diablo 3, I don't want a broken keyboard either... u_u
/rant
good job emmy, you managed to finish this in 30 days or less, so the glitchy stuff is understandable.
Here is your prize: Untitled

bobhobob

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

LordJumpMad

You can go into the store in the second town, just press around the store opening.
Our game trial is done, so we can't make any changes.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

SomeBitTripFan

LordJumpMad wrote:

Reala wrote:

The Tale of Madness production is not affiliated with nintendolife or its staff, all characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

[/div]

[/div]

And just to clear things up that this has nothing to do with NintendoLife, even if it does talk about NintendoLife.

[/div]

Yep this all has got to do with Sonylife, right.

This really should get a review from NLife though.

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

zezhyrule

Just beat it! This is the most interesting game I've played that released this year. Awesome stuff
not just because it had me in it. nope not at all

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

SuperPeach

Amazing game. Best one I've played this year lol. n_n
Congrats on a job well done ems.

SuperPeach

Lunapplebloom

lol now this was something else. To bad it was so short, but man... this thing needs a sequel. Especial loved the fight with nonspecificactionfigure, and... Well, I won't spoil it for others that may have yet to try it. Well done @Emeralds

@LordJumpMad It was such an honor for me to get a response from you. It was the most important day of my life. And thank you for answering my question.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

CommanderAudio

Just downloading it now. Maybe I'll do a review when I'm finished. Anyone up for a Game of the Year edition if Emmy and LJM get $89.99?

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

LordJumpMad

Thanks to everyone that played the game, have a happy gameover Mahahahaha!
Untitled

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.