Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,201 to 7,220 of 96,566

Joeynator3000

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Veloster here you go! one Hatching power!

How do you get that again? lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Super_Gravy

@Mizore: You got to move around like a pro then your O-Power become OP for a day. Then you move it around again the next day if you want the O-Power become OP for an next day. Then you move it around again the next two day if you want the O-Power become OP for an next two day. Then… You get the idea.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

Mizore wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

you have to get all the other O-powers and have max style in lumiose

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Super_Gravy

Oh I thought you want to know how make the recharge rate go faster but I'm misunderstood you.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Joeynator3000

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Mizore wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

you have to get all the other O-powers and have max style in lumiose

...Yeah Super_Gravy, wat? xD
Anyways thanks Silver. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

GuSolarFlare

do you guys think Mawile is slow enough for a trick room team or it needs 0 speed IV?(not sure if I want to keep it up and I have one almost perfect all it is missing is 0 speed IVs)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Veloster

GuSilverFlame wrote:

do you guys think Mawile is slow enough for a trick room team or it needs 0 speed IV?(not sure if I want to keep it up and I have one almost perfect all it is missing is 0 speed IVs)

I think we're all slow enough for a trick room team, in our own special way.

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

Wheeler

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Yes. Mawile base speed is 50. The way I train my Mawile is on Attack and HP.

Wheeler

GuSolarFlare

ShadowFox254 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Yes. Mawile base speed is 50. The way I train my Mawile is on Attack and HP.

that's what I was going to do but I made sure to have perfect Def and Sp.Def IVs.

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Oh... this is not good... all of a sudden I'm just feeling really frustrated for no reason... there's like... not a headache, but a ton of... pressure... in my head. And I feel vaguely angry... I'm worried I'm going to lash out at something or someone but I'm not sure why I'm feeling like this... all of a sudden... D:

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Mickey

@Gioku Hey now, everything's gonna be alright, Tony. You've got all of us here to help if you need us.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

Oh... this is not good... all of a sudden I'm just feeling really frustrated for no reason... there's like... not a headache, but a ton of... pressure... in my head. And I feel vaguely angry... I'm worried I'm going to lash out at something or someone but I'm not sure why I'm feeling like this... all of a sudden... D:

it's abstinence, you body is already missing the Pokémon waves, your addiction went too far when you completed the Pokédex
ok now you can discharge all the frustration in this heartless joker, no need to hesitate, it's the internet I won't get hurt!

my Backloggery

Veloster

Gioku wrote:

Tip: Go to you Youtube and search "GentleWhispering', try one of her latest videos'.

sugarpixel

Yeah, I mean, I dunno, I'm confused... everything was going so well today, why am I suddenly feeling like this...? I should be happy right now... but I feel on the brink of tears or something... I dunno what's going on...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Veloster

Gioku wrote:

Yeah, I mean, I dunno, I'm confused... everything was going so well today, why am I suddenly feeling like this...? I should be happy right now... but I feel on the brink of tears or something... I dunno what's going on...

I don't know if you know what ASMR is, but try doing what I said. A positive side effect of the videos are that they'll help drain you of any anxiety, worry etc.

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I know how you feel.... exactly how you feel.
happened one week ago all was great I had gotten 1st place in my class my friends were paying attention to me(in a positive way) and I was on a streak in games but I couldn't help but feel down, bellow the bottom of the well...........
thankfully my shallow mindedness prevented this from going for too long(no I'm not depreciating myself, shallow minded people have less worries and live happier that's why I chose this path instead of the depressing path of that deep thinker)

my Backloggery

Mickey

@Gioku I've never personally experienced it myself, but I've heard (from people that have) that there're always gonna be times where you just feel rotten/sad/mad without any reason. You're aware of it, so you're already on the right track. Just let us (or me on BL, if, for whatever reason, it's particularly personal) know if there's anything we can do to help.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

Well, I'm starting to think this is my Asperger's flaring up again all of a sudden... it usually only happens when I'm under a ton of stress... and now that I think about it, I do have a lot of school work and stuff beginning to pile up at the moment... I'm beginning to recognize these feelings of wanting to do nothing but sleep... or to get really angry...

...I have a hard time dealing with my emotions (negative ones mainly) so they just start bottling up outside of my control... and eventually I explode... and now I'm beginning to worry that an emotional explosion (or more like implosion in my case) is imminent, but worrying about it just makes it worse...

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

Well, I'm starting to think this is my Asperger's flaring up again all of a sudden... it usually only happens when I'm under a ton of stress... and now that I think about it, I do have a lot of school work and stuff beginning to pile up at the moment... I'm beginning to recognize these feelings of wanting to do nothing but sleep... or to get really angry...

...I have a hard time dealing with my emotions (negative ones mainly) so they just start bottling up outside of my control... and eventually I explode... and now I'm beginning to worry that an emotional explosion (or more like implosion in my case) is imminent, but worrying about it just makes it worse...

you sure this is related to the asperger's?(because I used to have this all the time, not asperger's, the exact same situation you described not more and no less)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame well for me, this is definitely my Asperger's. Different conditions can cause similar things, though. Before it was discovered, people with Asperger's were usually diagnosed with ADD or ADHD, because they're rather similar in some regards. Until Asperger came along and described the syndrome, though. Because there are different things I deal with, too, not just this.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic