Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 57,481 to 57,500 of 58,562

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 @Snatcher Thanks you two. That Sonic and Tails one is really a cool one, it pays nod to Sonic 3, Tails lifting Sonic up. I missed out on Sonic ornaments as a kid, so it's nice to finally have some. The only old one that comes to mind is Sonic walking on a Game Gear. Seen it on Sonic fan sites, but never had one.

Looking forward to seeing yours MarioLover92.

Edited on by Sunsy

Sunsy

Zuljaras

@Sunsy Those ornaments are really awesome! Gaming Christmas!!!

http://castletoria.com

Eel

Aw. Toying around with with a pocket radio/cassette player I have, I found out that one of the grand total of two radio stations we get here plays uninterrupted 60's/70's music after 10 pm.

It was soothing until 12 am came around and after the usual anthems they went back to to playing Banda music and then that ruined it.

I think this thing can record on blank cassettes directly off the radio. I'll try to do that next time just to play around with the blank I bought.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TheJGG

We set up our own Christmas tree a few days ago. No sick ornaments like @Sunsy but I like the lighting. It'll envelope our desert house with a warm glow.

Xenoblade Novel

Currently playing?
F1 2021 (PS5)
NieR:Replicant ver. 1.22 (PS4)
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (NS)
Disco Elysium (NS)
Mass Effect (PS4)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG | Twitter:

Pizzamorg

Last day of my 20s, scary!

My @ handle everywhere is Pizzamorg.
My Friend Code is: SW-6997-6872-4381
Switch games currently playing: Wrestling Empire. Monster Hunter GU. RingFit Adventure. Loop Hero. Skyward Sword HD.
PC games currently playing: Monster Hunter Rise. Expeditions Rome. Wolcen.

BruceCM

Within a week or 2, you'll be wondering what all the fuss about turning 30 was, @Pizzamorg .... Happy birthday, anyway, though

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Anti-Matter

Guys, i want to hear your opinion about my decision.
Right now i have very tough decision in getting an OG XBOX machine.
As i found an original OG XBOX game i want to play but unfortunately it was in Asia region, not NTSC U region.
It made me reconsider my old style gaming by playing the games with modchipped machine, but i still keep using original games software to play. Just only have to modchip the OG XBOX to bypass region lock.
Do you think it is okay for me after very long time i played with original machines only but suddenly return to modchipped old machines to play original games with different regions ?
It was temptating to play all original games with modchipped machine but i was afraid it will make me have a guilty feeling.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Zuljaras

Anti-Matter wrote:

Guys, i want to hear your opinion about my decision.
Right now i have very tough decision in getting an OG XBOX machine.
As i found an original OG XBOX game i want to play but unfortunately it was in Asia region, not NTSC U region.
It made me reconsider my old style gaming by playing the games with modchipped machine, but i still keep using original games software to play. Just only have to modchip the OG XBOX to bypass region lock.
Do you think it is okay for me after very long time i played with original machines only but suddenly return to modchipped old machines to play original games with different regions ?
It was temptating to play all original games with modchipped machine but i was afraid it will make me have a guilty feeling.

You should ABSOLUTELY NOT feel guilty about the region lock bypass! It is one of the most idiotic things ever made in gaming!

I wish they could remove the region lock on the 3DS for example.

You will still play original media bought by yourself on original hardware

http://castletoria.com

Anti-Matter

@Zuljaras
Do you have a modchipped OG XBOX machine but still playing with original OG XBOX games ?

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

CactusMan

@Anti-Matter I see no problem there. Only other thing you can do is searching a Asian region Xbox, seems pointless to me.
I soft modded a EU WII to play a imported NA Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny back in the day. Dismantling region locks is one of the fairest practises, especially with discontinued consoles.

Bamm!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6657-1971-4787

X-Slayer

Does someone know what happened to ryuniyama? It’s sad when another long time user leaves.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0567-1887-2002
(Please ask before requesting)

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Banjo-Kazooie (NSO)
Bravely Default II
LotR: The Third Age (GC)
Paper Mario 64 (NSO)
Zelda BotW Normal + DLC
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond

Anti-Matter

Well, if RyuNiiyama decided to leave from this website, just let her go.
She didn't want to befriend with anybody, she just want to talk with certain users here.
Anyway, forget this conversation.
Just pointless to care about her.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Player_One

It’s that time of the year. Hope everyone gets to spend time with loved ones

Player_One

Player_One

@Anti-Matter reading your comment. Seems like you really like the user. Your missing her aren’t you.

Player_One

X-Slayer

I don’t believe ryu hated Antimatter. She simply had different tastes in gaming and hobbies than the ones he have. Not mention it’s really rare to find someone with the specific gaming preferences of Anti. Hope that didn’t sound harsh, as I said without any bad intention.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0567-1887-2002
(Please ask before requesting)

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Banjo-Kazooie (NSO)
Bravely Default II
LotR: The Third Age (GC)
Paper Mario 64 (NSO)
Zelda BotW Normal + DLC
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond

roy130390

@Sunsy Your tree looks fantastic, I really like the Tails and Sonic Ornament.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic