Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 57,501 to 57,520 of 58,439

BruceCM

I think I saw something recently about some crossover between PUBG & some anime, @Blooper987 .... But wherever you got the picture should tell you more

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Blooper987

@BruceCM yeah… the anime is Haruhi Suzumiya which is my favorite show, and I’m just kinda confused cause it makes no sense. Of all the anime to collab with pubg they chose a 10 year old slice of life set in a high school. It’s just too random lol

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Zuljaras

Today after my first shot of Moderna vaccine I feel terrible ... I have to call Gates and tell him that my chip is malfunctioning

http://castletoria.com

BruceCM

Ah, well, I don't play the game or anything, @Blooper987 .... Didn't they have a previous crossover with Higurashi When They Cry? Games do all sorts of weird events & crossovers, I lose track of most of them

SW-4357-9287-0699

Eel

Zuljaras wrote:

Today after my first shot of Moderna vaccine I feel terrible ... I have to call Gates and tell him that my chip is malfunctioning

No no that's normal, it's part of the installation process

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Sunsy

@roy130390 Thank you. I'm happy to finally have Sonic and Tails being a long time fan of the series too.

@Blooper987 I'm more of an Apex guy when it comes to those kind of games, but sweet nostalgia, I remember that anime. A friend of mine recommended me Haruhi Suzumiya and I loved it. Such an odd combo to have it with PUBG though.

Sunsy

BruceCM

He'll tell you to upgrade to Win 11, @Zuljaras ....

SW-4357-9287-0699

Zuljaras

@Eel Probably I have to shut down before the updates are applied The problem is if I don't restart after that

@BruceCM In case I do not meet the minimum requirements for this ... take care people!

http://castletoria.com

Snatcher

@Blooper987 @Eel What the hell is that!

Ok so I want to just say sorry, because I did end up offending someone in the comments, Because I used a gif with popcorn, I wasn't Talking about the subject, I was just making fun of how sections like that always get shut down (Actually haven't in recent, so yay us!) So, i'm sorry of offending anyone, and if made people that mad I will delete the comment.

Moving on, I ended upgetting AOC, I'm really loving it so far, All the characters feel so different, Which I'm guessing not every warrior game has right?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Pizzamorg

Zuljaras wrote:

I think the booster the UK is using is Moderna, so I’ll see what happens to me.

I had Pfizer for my first two jabs, first jab kinda sucked (really sore, stiff, arm. After the first 12 hours and for the next day or so following that I basically couldn’t use my arm. Felt really lethargic/nauseous etc lasted a few days). Heard the second was meant to be even worse with the Pfizer, but had no real problems at all.

My @ handle everywhere is Pizzamorg.
My Friend Code is: SW-6997-6872-4381
Switch games currently playing: Wrestling Empire. Mario Party Superstars. Monster Hunter Rise and Generations Ultimate. Dicey Dungeons. RingFit Adventure. Loop Hero. Skyward Sword HD.

Snatcher

@Zuljaras I hope you feel better soon, But hey, you can sit down and watch movie's all day! If you can.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

WoomyNNYes

@Zuljaras Yeah, the vaccine giver said some people may feel like s-h-*-t starting 12 hours after you get the shot. Like clockwork, I felt crummy 12 hours after second shot. Sore neck, headache, felt weak - lasted two days. (Anyone reading that may not know, that's just how some people's bodies respond when they build antibodies.)

I'm due for my booster. It's been six months since my second shot

edit:
It's funny. If you search "switch oled" on amazon, it asks if you mean, "switch old".
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=switch+oled&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider
'Tendo liker
Rocket League (3v3 - platinum III/diamond I)
Best Christmastime song with a beat? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I6AdTJIulc

TheJGG

@Sunsy Thank you! I betray my gaming passion by not pushing for a few videogame related ornaments but yours more than make up for it; the eye candy is remarkable. Lighting is one of the Xmas tree fundamentals though, so you nailed it.

@Snatcher Sorry, I haven't quite played the DLC yet, so I'll let you know when I have. If of course you didn't get the DLC with the game.

By the way is it alright if I send you a Switch friend request?

Xenoblade Novel

Currently playing?
F1 2021 (PS5)
Super Mario Odyssey (NS)
Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (NS)
Disco Elysium (NS)
Animal Crossing: NH (NS)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG | Twitter:

MarioLover92

A bit of a busy day today. For one thing I needed to get my Christmas decorations here in the house, I got them all in. So I should be all set to decorate starting tomorrow! I did put a few things up, too. Right now though, it's getting really late, in my time zone of course.

@Tyranexx Oh that's great you loved it! Hopefully, I'll have a similar experience to that of yours when you were around 8. Just gotta do the easier coasters first.

@Sunsy Agreed with you on your Sonic and Tails ornament, it's definitely a cool one. I haven't got my ornaments on my tree yet, but I did at least get them all in the house. It's gonna be a fun day tomorrow - always liked decorating for Christmas.

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please ask and let me know if you're gonna add my Switch FC, or I will have to delete your request. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Snatcher

@TheJGG Nah I didn't get the DLC. But the game is amazing, And also, do you even have to ask, I have been waiting for you to ask me!

Anti-Matter

Yeehaw...!!
I got some games this evening. 😃
Ready to see my unboxing photos ?
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

OMG...!!! 😲😲😲
I couldn't believe i got Skylanders Imaginators PS4 in Brand New condition ! 😄😄😄
Woohoo...!!
One of the rarest Skylanders game ever.
Just only one more Skylanders game i have to get (Skylanders Giants PS3) and my Skylanders games are complete. 😁

Also, i got some other games on PS4, PS3 and NDS.
I still like to play Hannah Montana games. 😆
Paw Patrol Mighty Pups PS4 version, OMG...! 😄
Mini Ninjas was pretty good too. 🙂
I still couldn't play Carnival Island due to not having PS Move yet but at least the game is detected on my PS3 machine. 😅

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter I'm actually surprised You didn't have that game.

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
I was very late to play Skylanders games. 😅
Before i build my PS3 & PS4 games, i didn't even have any interest with Skylanders.
But during year 2021, after i bought my first Skylanders games in August 2021 (Spyro's Adventure, Swap Force and Superchargers Racing), i started to have more interest with Skylanders games.
Never too late to enjoy the games.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic