Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 57,501 to 57,520 of 96,536

Snatcher

@Zuljaras You really do.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

BruceCM

Went for a month sub to Netflix to watch the Witcher series.... Anyone got any other recommendations of anything else on there at the moment? Films or series?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

BruceCM

Ooh, yeah, I'd forgotten about that, @Zuljaras ....

SW-4357-9287-0699

Sunsy

@Snatcher Love the pun! Congrats on beating the Hollow Knight boss.

@BruceCM Don't know if you like animated movies, I did find Mitchell's vs. The Machines to be a great movie. Also, Christmas Chronicles, even though Christmas is over, I feel it's another good one IMO.

As for series, mostly watch family friendly animated shows that are more on the kid friendly side, so I don't know if you'd like them or not. Will put them out there, Hilda and Trolls: The Beat Goes On are my favorite Netflix series. Also, I did enjoy Stranger Things and Cobra Kai, the latter is great if you like The Karate Kid movies.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

BruceCM

Oh, is Cobra Kai on Netflix, @Sunsy .... ? I'll probably check that out at least, thanks

SW-4357-9287-0699

Sunsy

@BruceCM You're welcome, yeah they added it awhile back, and it's even getting a new season tomorrow. Really looking forward to the new season too.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

BruceCM

Cool, I'd seen something about it some time ago, @Sunsy .... Hadn't realised it was Netflix, it gets confusing easily

SW-4357-9287-0699

Sunsy

@BruceCM It use to be YouTube Premium, then Netflix got the rights to it. I remember my mother getting a month of YouTube Premium just to watch Cobra Kai. We were both happy it came to Netflix, not only to watch it again, also to enjoy the then new season 3.

Enjoy the show when you watch it.

BruceCM

Hopefully, @Sunsy .... I liked the original Karate Kid when I was young! I'll check out the more recent version to compare that as well

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

I'm sure I'll enjoy it, @Zuljaras .... I usually like Jackie Chan, for a start! Any other films currently on Netflix that are good?

SW-4357-9287-0699

Zuljaras

@BruceCM I am not sure what is on Netflix right now as I am not subscribed but The Witcher season 1 and 2 are amazing. As for movies I can tell you some old movies I like but I am not sure if it will be of any help at all

I put them in thematic order like Van Hellsing, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Dracula Untold = Castlevania.

Tasuki

Cobra Kai is pretty much the on only reason to have Netflix nowadays. Ever since everyone and their mother got a streaming service Netflix lost alot of shows that made having Netflix worth it.

But yeah I can't say enough good things about Cobra Kai.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Snatcher

@Tasuki Whoa the new season is here? no cap?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

BruceCM

Just finished season 1 of the Witcher, @Zuljaras... Despite the rather confusing timelines, it's great I gather season 2 should be a lot easier to follow, so that's bound to be very good

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

Yeah, I saw quite a bit of skepticism about him as the Witcher from fans of the game before the series started, @Zuljaras ... Mostly due to the trailers showing very little of him & not having the action, etc
But he certainly does an excellent job & it seems those responsible for choreographing the fights have actually studied appropriate stuff so they look really convincing

SW-4357-9287-0699

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic