Forums

Topic: Pokemon Black & White

Posts 221 to 240 of 1,311

YoshiSage

I personally like some of the new Pokémon, and though I feel pretty sorry for Mijumaru (poor guy has gotten a lot of hate), I should say that he looks like the lovechild of Bidoof and Piplup, and that ain't pretty.

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

Hokori

Wonder what the Event Legend will be ie Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Joeynator3000

Otaku wrote:

Wonder what the Event Legend will be ie Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin

...I think that...Zorowak thing...or whatever its called (the dark looking fox thing). I think I remember hearing it somewhere...doubt it though, maybe I misread. >_>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Rensch

Yeah Zoroark is supposed to be an event Pokémon.

By the way the red an black rock-looking thing has a name now and we have a new Pokémon as well.
http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

Gigaiasu
Type: Presumably Rock from the looks of it but still unconfirmed.
Classification: ???
At least we have a name now but still nothing else about this thing. It is the red and black one with the stone-looking body.

Mamanboo
Type: Water at least, we can be pretty sure about that.
This looks like a fish. And to be more precise it bears a striking resemblance to Luvdisc from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. It appears to be an evolved form of that Pokémon. I guess that's a good thing because if there's one Pokémon that needs an evolved form it would be the utterly useless Luvdisc. It's not confirmed 100% but it has the same pink colour and heart-shape body Luvdisc has, so its I guess we can easily assume this is an evolution of it.

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

MetalMario

Anyone see the new Pokemon Sunday video for this?

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Rensch

Speaking of event legendaries, the previously mentioned yellow and red pokémon has been named and appears to be this game's Mew.

Victini
Type: ???
Apparently this Pokémon which was leaked before is an event legendary much like Mew was. It is supposed to become available by getting a ticket from Wi-Fi which you can then use to unlock Victini.

Rensch

And some more:

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

Shikijika
Type: I'm guessing Normal
Classification: Looks like a deer
This Pokémon bears a strong resemblance to Bambi. Is this an unevolved form of Stantler?

Unnamed swan Pokémon
Type: Water/Flying
Classification: Looks like a swan
This appears to be based on a swan. That's all I know.

Mirohuggi
Type: Probably Normal
Classification: Looks like a Mirkat
This is an evolution of Minezumi, the marmot Pokémon revealed earlier. This Pokémon looks more like an African mirkat with its long skinny body and its tail standing upright.

Also, there appears to be a new variation of contests in the form of a musical and a new mini-game as well. There seems to be a new team called Team Plasma and season-specific areas appear in the game. Also there now appears to be a black trainer making Isshu much less of a racially homogenous place, which I always found kinda weird in the earlier games. What was up with everyone being white, were they racist or something?

EDIT: The bird seems to be a swan instead of a stork. I'm guessing water/flying in that case.

Edited on by Rensch

TwilightV

The new trailer:
[youtube:pfPq3mgW6Xw]

Presenting Pokèmon: The Muuuuuuuusicaaaaaaal! ♪

TwilightV

Infernape1000

Team Plasma, right?

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

B-ry

I thought everyone was Japanese, honestly. The new girl is cute, i'll miss Dawn though. And it'll be kinda cool if the scenery changes with what time of year it is, as long as it doesn't affect the pokemon you can catch too much (This pokemon only appears on Route 1. At night. In the wintertime.). Actually that's cool too!

B-ry

Rensch

I would actually like to have the seasons/weather to affect the encounter rate of the Pokémon. They included weather in Ruby/Sapphire but it was always the same weather at specific spots and it only influenced the battles themselves. Why not have it rain on a specific area once a week making certain water Pokémon appear or snow to make icy ones appear?

As far as I can see there doesn't appear to be much truly new stuff in there. I don't know why I still find these games so appealing. They just keep rehashing old concepts or even rip on old Pokémon to come up with new ones. It's just so addictive and so much fun to play I guess.

Rensch

It is confirmed that Victini is Psychic/Fire. Sounds like an interesting combination.

There is also a new Pokémon that looks like a caterpillar. Judging from the looks of it, it is a Bug/Grass type.

Bobpie

"Game Freak director Junichi Masuda has updated his blog with an unexpected announcement. Pokémon Black and White Versions will only feature Generation V Pokémon up until the player acquires the National Pokédex. In the update, Masuda said that his intention was to give players both new and veteran an equally new experience, akin to Pokémon Red and Green/Blue Versions back in Generation I.

This same line of thought seems to have been used when the decision was made to reset the route numbers back from route one, and placing Isshu in a remote location from the rest of the Pokémon world. It remains to see what, if any, non-standard features from the established Pokémon world will be included in Pokémon Black and White. "

Thank god.
We happily say farewell to these well loved annoyingly common friends pains:
ZUBAT
MAGIKARP
CATERPIE
GEODUDE
...and others.
Good to know they will pester us no longer.

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

Rensch

Sounds cool but from what I've seen, many of the new Pokémon are Zubat/Caterpie/Bidoof etc. rehashes instead of making something truly original.

RandomWiiPlayer

Well that sucks. I actually was looking forward to starting the game with some classics. And just because those pains are gone, doesn't mean there won't be pains.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

pikku

this looks amazing, but I'm probably just gonna wait for Gray

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Rensch

New Pokémon information:

Darumakka
This appears to be a Pokémon that evolves into Hhidaruma, the firey ape Pokémon shown earlier.

Emonga
This is a flying squirrel pokémon. It's Electric/Flying. This is this generation's mandatory electric-type rodent and it looks like it's the coolest one since good ol' Pikachu

Some more facts:

• There is an as of yet unnamed Pokémon that appears to be a grass type.
  • Gigaiasu is indeed a Rock-type.
  • Shikijika is Normal/Grass and changes colour depending on the season.
  • There is also a new Pokémon, of which no image has been shown yet, called Basurao.
  • Aloe, the afro-style trainer shown before, is confirmed to be a Gym Leader in a place called Shippo City.

Pogocoop

Don't believe 2ch roomers. They always seem to be false...

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

Rensch

This is all from Serebii.net, which is always reliable.

BTW Basurao appears to be a fish Pokémon. The picture is not very clear but it was taken at a promotional event.

www.serebii.net

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.