Forums

Topic: What is the best 3DS online game

Posts 101 to 120 of 230

Colors

PunnyGuy wrote:

Darkrai wrote:

SFIV is good I had it but it has nasty women

How dare you call beauties like Chun Li, Cammy, Makoto, Ibuki, and Juri nasty! They are lovely....

He says that 'cause they aren't Japanese u_u duh

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

Punny

ColorsOfSonic wrote:

PunnyGuy wrote:

*_Bubbab55_* wrote:

How dare you call beauties like Chun Li, Cammy, Makoto, Ibuki, and Juri nasty! They are lovely....

He says that 'cause they aren't Japanese u_u duh

How could I screw up this badly! That wasn't Darkrai's quote! That was Bubbab55's! Sorry for any confusion...

Edited on by Punny

I'm back (for the moment)!

Bubbab5

You guys need to learn the meaning of trolls because you are the trolls

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Bankai

zezzy wrote:

Bubbab55 wrote:

What women aren't?

The bad ones.

You guys need to learn the meaning of trolls because you are the trolls

Here, have a pie. It'll cheer you up and get your mind off the nasty women. Then you can go back and play the wholesome hyperviolent gamez:

Untitled

Edited on by Bankai

Bubbab5

Ok thank you for the pie and I will go back to my games now can we stop argueing and get back to the topic Thanks

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

SimonB79

an online related question.

has anybody seen those 3DS topup cards in the shops yet? ... i live in the UK and haven't seen a single one ... which i find totally unacceptable tbh .

SimonB79

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0015-7850 | Nintendo Network ID: SimonB79 | Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

SFIV is a good choice, but I think by far the best online 3DS game is Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D(With a creepy voice).

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Bubbab5

SFIV was framey online

GameLord08

The best online game will be Mario Kart 7 very soon.

GameLord08

Bubbab5

Actually Super Smash Bros 3D probably will be the best

GameLord08

Bubbab55 wrote:

Actually Super Smash Bros 3D probably will be the best

Maybe, but that has been predicted to be just over two years away, in 2014. For now, I think it's a safe bet that MK7 will reign for quite some time.

GameLord08

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.