Forums

Topic: Nintendogs+cats!

Posts 421 to 440 of 552

Tracker_the_Dog

Hi guys! Is anyone still playing this? O-O Or am I too late to the party?
Anyway, got the game a couple of days ago for a bargain, and AGH. I love it!
My first, and currently only dog, is a beagle named Kipper, after Kipper the Dog. I actually think I'll stick with one dog-once I gain enough owner points, I want the Mario room, so I started saving early.
So anyway, funnily enough I found the secret path three times in 1 day. Which was odd, but ah well. This is already my favourite 3DS game so far.

Tracker_the_Dog

TeeJay

Tracker_the_Dog wrote:

This is already my favourite 3DS game so far.

?????
You must not have Ocarina of Time yet.

Anyway, you are a little late, lol. The game is nice, and I played my share of it; it's my second most played game, but It's getting a little repetitive for me now.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Tracker_the_Dog

[quote="Tracker_the_Dog"]

TeeJay wrote:

This is already my favourite 3DS game so far.

?????
You must not have Ocarina of Time yet.

I've got OoT on VC. I'm honestly not a fan of Zelda, so that may explain why I love this so much.
Still, sucks I'm late.

Edited on by Tracker_the_Dog

Tracker_the_Dog

Mowzle2

I enjoyed it for several weeks, but eventually gave up on it, as I couldn't get far with the obedience training. But one or two reviewers of the game have said they found the controls for that did not appear to function well, so maybe it wasn't just me.
Anyway, it was great to have a puppy and a kitten to play with for a while, and hunt down the various goodies.
Have fun

Still can't think of a better place to kill some time.
Playing Solatorobo and Pokemon White.
Waiting for Animal Crossing 3DS - it's taking forever.

6ch6ris6

not really playing it any more. cant wait to sell it when good games come out^^

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

TeeJay

If I really really want a new game coming out and I have no money, Pilotwings and Nintendogs will be sold.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Tracker_the_Dog

Well, I'll show my puppy anyway, hope SOME people will still play the game.
Untitled
Kipper and a dog I met at the cafe, he's the breed Tiger, Kipper the Dog's best friend, is supposed to be, so now Medor is Tiger.

Untitled
Kipper even has a scarf like Kipper the Dog! I love my puppy very much. :3
So... that's that I guess!

Tracker_the_Dog

TeeJay

@Tracker Cute dog! I would post mine for you to see but these public computers at my apartment complex have no SD card slot, and I don't have any SD card USB readers.

SynLovesBubbles

Awww cute. My profile pic is of my puppy, Lola. She's a champ!
I try not to end up starving my dogs but... I forget while watching Netflix.
When the townsfolk talk about a boutique that only opens after it rains, do they mean the BARC shop? If not, where is this boutique?!

By the time you finish reading this sentence, you'll find out that you can't say "Irish wrist watch."
Currently playing Nintendogs + Cats.
Waiting for Animal Crossing 3DS

Miranda20392

I am pretty new here and not in long i will get the Nintendo 3DS + nintendogs + cats he he yeah i am planning to get a husky and name it Sasha or an german sheperd and call it Duke not sure (lol) yeah and Amber i really think your jack russel is cute! i really want this game the toy poodle version or G.R or the other one ( forgot it lol) i'm really excited! But i don't understand why people don't wanna play it anymore like it's the best game ever for me i will play it for ever never sell it

Miranda20392

Miranda20392

Yeah i have (had he he ) a DSI but Now when i turn it on it says hold the power button blah blah blah or read the health and safety booklet for more information like the other day i was on dsi ware and downloaded something he he i think it's a virus

Miranda20392

Miranda20392

sooo bored without nintendo if i had a nintendo 3DS and nintendogs + cats game i would be never bored he he

Miranda20392

Miranda20392

Awww soo cute i soo love puppies like in my class everyone call me a puppy and a wolf lover lol

Miranda20392

blurays

Has anyone with the North America version of the Nintendogs + cats 3DS game gotten all 5-6 presidential spot passes?

blurays

Miranda20392

nlifegamer wrote:

Has anyone with the North America version of the Nintendogs + cats 3DS game gotten all 5-6 presidential spot passes?

not me lol not even have one

Miranda20392

Ploppins

Hey guys I was thinking of picking up this game for my girlfriend for our anniversary. I was looking over its features and noticed it includes augmented reality! I think it sounds awesome! So can anyone tell me if it really is? Does it work well? What's it like??

Edited on by Ploppins

PSN/NNID: Ploppins_
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298

iphys

Can anyone get the giant AR card to work with this game? It makes the sound effect like it's recognizing the card, but my dog doesn't appear. I also tried with a page-size card I made, and same problem. If I use the original little cards it works and my dog appears though. I don't understand why it won't work, as I didn't think the size of the card was supposed to matter.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Miranda20392

iphys wrote:

Can anyone get the giant AR card to work with this game? It makes the sound effect like it's recognizing the card, but my dog doesn't appear. I also tried with a page-size card I made, and same problem. If I use the original little cards it works and my dog appears though. I don't understand why it won't work, as I didn't think the size of the card was supposed to matter.

maybe um the size does matter you know not even have it so yeah but you should try again

Miranda20392

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.