Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 5,481 to 5,500 of 5,926

LasermasterA

@OutCold
I witnessed it.... xD

Nintendo fan, with a taste for all genres! Monster Hunter for the win!

Oh and Isaac for Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS!

crimsontadpoles

I did an annoying high rank caravan quest today:

It involved capturing a Rathian so that the town of Dundorma can have a flame that won't be extinguished by heavy rain. However, a Seregios appears just as the Rathian is limping, and the Master of Defence cancels the mission since it's too dangerous. Then he gives you a new mission to defeat the Seregios. WHY DO YOU DO THIS? The Rathian was limping and I could have easily captured it within a minute. And if it's too dangerous to capture an almost dead Rathian, why are you giving me a new mission to defeat the deadly Seregios?

Anyway, I'm slowly catching up with people here. Hopefully I can eventually get to the G rank missions and play some G rank multiplayer with people here, but I imagine everyone will be playing Generations by the time I get there.

Edited on by crimsontadpoles

My Anime List
I want you to make contracts with me and become magical girls!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5487-8712-2210 | 3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889 | Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles

FattyWhale_42

OutCold wrote:

@FattyWhale_42: All good, I had a very off day lol glad you didn't have to witness it

There's nothing to be ashamed of, a lot of hunters die at the hands of Jaggi. xD

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

LasermasterA

@crimsontadpoles:
Yea that quest was so annoying. You almost beat it and then, cancel! And to get to G-rank, you need to do the quests in the multiplayer hall, till G rank. After beating a few of the G-rank quests in the Elder Hall, you will unlock some G-rank quests in the caravan as well.

@OutCold: Hey with an Apex Jaggi, it's all cool.

It's like 10 x Apex Jho.... xD

Edited on by LasermasterA

OutCold

@LasermasterA: Haha well I did make and hone a True Fatalis Dyaus I.G so when we do Jho again I'll have some extra Def and I'll gem in Evasion +2 w/it XD I did have a gem swap set for my Omen too with Evasion+2 but my pride wouldn't let me do it the other day XD

the unattainable is unknown at zombo com
MH4U/MHG/MHW: Guts
~ close eyes, perceive with mind ~

crimsontadpoles

It was a tricky battle and I was carted twice, but I managed to defeat the Seregios, and I'm now on rank 9 high level village quests. The attacks that cause bleeding caught me off-guard at first, so I'm glad that the Guildmarm popped up and explained that it can be cured by crouching or eating well-done steaks.

My Anime List
I want you to make contracts with me and become magical girls!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5487-8712-2210 | 3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889 | Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles

LasermasterA

@OutCold: I thought I was going with the IG this time round.

Oh well sounding the hunting horn it is. Unless I am feeling finicky and pick a random weapon. Except gunner, I still need armour for that -_- Unless I use my carnage set, which doesn't have super great skills...

LasermasterA

Rule no. 423
I don't use a weapon that another person uses.... xD

Just kidding, I made that up (where are the rest of the rules 0.0) but yea I try to use different weapons all the time.

LasermasterA

I don't mind hunting sometime soon.

Anyone up now?

@DarthNocturnal:
Yes, thank you! Wait...

When did you get my rulebook?!!! 0.0

Edited on by LasermasterA

LasermasterA

Oh lol I am around. I guess I got engrossed with Soul Hackers.

Was waiting for that message of yours xD

One sec, let me make a room.

Pass: 4294

Haru17

This is important, OKAY!?

Ahem, so remember in Monster Hunter 3, fighting in the standing water on the deserted island or misty peaks (on land, I don't mean under-water)? Whenever you slayed or knocked a monster out of the air it would hit the deck with a huge splash. Does anyone know—did they keep that visual detail in 4U? For the life of me I can't remember.

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

FattyWhale_42

@OutCold: Alright, I'll keep an eye out for you.

Also, stay safe, and have fun!

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.