Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 5,881 to 5,900 of 5,908

Linoshi

Hi guys,

Just wondering how badly does time traveling effect your game? I've never really done it before but I'm in a position where I've lost the opportunity to catch a certain fish (Giant Snakehead, 9am -4pm). I was considering putting my town back by a few hours to give me a chance to catch it, would this small time change have a big effect or not?

Linoshi

Eel

If you have turnips they will spoil, some events may be interrupted, and every animal in town will talk about it as part of their rumors.

So basically it's kinda like stealing in Link's Awakening. Life goes on, but you're branded as a cheater.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Linoshi

@Yosheel ...call me stupid but I hate the idea of the game branding me a cheater! Hmm, maybe I'll have to visit someone else's town where I can still catch a Giant Snakehead.

Linoshi

Bunkerneath

nikkilew0219 wrote:

some jerk locked my thread.

@nikkilew0219 calling an administrator a jerk is not very smart to be fair.

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

@nikkilew0219
"I tried making a thread about returning back to town and wanting to make new friends after recovering from brain surgery and some jerk locked my thread."

There is a rule here to not make a duplicate thread.
Thread about Animal Crossing New Leaf has been already exist long time ago.
Your latest thread has been locked by moderators here because you have created a thread to add your ACNL friend Code that actually there was a thread about that long time ago and you haven't realized yet the existence of that thread.
Oh, please do NOT call moderators / administrator here as a jerk.
They were supervising the attitudes of us as users here.
It's also moderator's job to lock duplicated threads.

Anti-Matter

JoyBoy

Octane not a jerk? I lost all respect for him...

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Zuljaras

Guys I will hop on the AC train.

I have a big question about the Animal Crossing New leaf update.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf – Welcome amiibo cartridge different from the original one? I mean does it have the update ON it or do I have to download it instead?

I am asking because when I am buying it I want to look for a definitive version of the game (always the latest updates on physical media IF possible).

Anti-Matter

Animal Crossing New Leaf Welcome Amiibo is the updated version from old ACNL.
The game has been released in physical as well.

Some addition and changes from old version:
1. All villagers have 10 days to go to Move Out when they have think about Move Out (Before that they have 5 days to Move Out)

2. The villagers that summoned from Amiibo card will NOT Move Out when you ask them to stay in your town.

3. There are 50 additional villagers from previous AC with Welcome Amiibo cards + 6 New villagers from Sanrio X collaboration + some new villagers based on Zelda games + Splatoon + Monster Hunter (you will get the Cat from MonHun)

4. If you have AC Happy Home Designer Save data, you can use the cartridge or the Save data (if digital) to add the Home Designing aspect from HHA to ACNL Welcome Amiibo.

5. You CANNOT visit to Old version other player's town, so make sure to register the new Dream Town code before visiting player's town.

6. There will be a Daily challenges to get the Stamps that can be redeemed to buy Special furnitures at Harvey caravan place. If you villager Amiibo cards, you can ask them to stay in your town but if you use the Amiibo figurines, you can invite the special animals (KK Slider, Isabelle, Kicks, Digby, Tom Nook, etc) to hang around at their van car and you can order their Special furnitures.
But for Special animals in card form, it just only give you 5 Tickets once in a day and you can get another 5 Tickets after 24 hours.

Anti-Matter

Zuljaras

@Anti-Matter Yes, Yes I know about the differences I just wanted to know if the NEW Welcome Amiibo cartridge has the update on it. So because of that I will look to buy the Welcome Amiibo Cartridge version.

Anti-Matter

ACNL Welcome Amiibo has the updated version inside the cartridge.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

darcy123

Hello anyone active on here : FC : 1676 4518 4137 add me !

darcy123

minako61

@darcy123 hey ill add you add me too: 1092 4508 9986
my name is mina and i have cherrys ))

my friend code:1092 4508 9986
my name: mina
townname: toulouse

feel free to add

AlulunaToons

Hi, I'm looking for either Skye or Felicity! I'll give 24,000 Bells for either of them. I can add, however. In Bells, my max is 40k, and I can throw in some cherries. So yes, please let me know if you are interested! ^^'

The queen of video game-related emotional breakdowns! :D

My Nintendo: ☆Fifi☆

Mr_Persona

This game is still a lot of fun! Keeps me busy still sometimes because l own 6 towns but it's sad now that everyone left it and went to NH. I miss my old best friends from this game.

Edited on by Mr_Persona

Why have a signature

Switch Friend Code: SW-6554-0700-5327

MPSSislit

@Mr_Persona
Dang, that's a lot of towns for 1 person. I mean, it does make sense that (basically) everyone left for NH.
So, is the online community for New Leaf "dead" then? 🤔
Yikes, sorry to hear that about your friends. 😬
Also, do you have New Horizons?

Please give Ninjala a chance, guys. 🤔
As @Sunsy said,
Ninjala Gang FOR LIFE!
Also, if I don't respond to your post within a day (or two), don't worry, I'm not ignoring you. I'm going to be busy, though I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic